Most Powerful Combatants

Just post who you think are the best fighters in the SW universe. I'd say it goes:

1. Darth Bane

His orbalisks supply him with an infinite amount of force energy.

Can compeltely hide his force presence, therby making him impossible to locate and immune to force attacks.

His orbalisk armour makes him physically invincible.

2. Master Revan.

Defeated SF Malak, and then regained his memories, where his power skyrocketed.

3. Zonama Sekot.

An entire planet, near impossible to destroy or even hurt, near impossible to contain, and backed up by grear strength in the force.

4. Luke Skywalker.

Can create loops in the force where he can access a limited supply of force energy, and can completely loop out of the force so that he can't be sensed or affected with the force.

5. Jacen Solo.

Is confirmed as being more powerful than Kyp Durron, and can loop out of the force as well as access the unlimited force energies that come with that technique.

6. SF powered Malak.

Powered up by an entire race of force sensitive beings, as well as a star.

7. UnuThul.

Powered up by an entire race of force sensitives.

8. Darth Sion.

Near invincible, can hold his entire body together and cheat death.

9. Darth Nihilus.

Naturally impossible to sense or affect with the force, and posessing the power to drain the life out of an entire planet.

10. Kyp Durron.

Possesses the power to manipulate black holes with more ease than Luke Skywalker.

OPG, is that you?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

^ :thumbsup:

At first I thought it was a good theory, but then I remembered how much OPG loves the Exile, and the Exile ain't on this Apollo person's list, so nah; can't be OPG.

Edited by The Architect

I thought he had Revan over Bane.....

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

^ :)

At first I thought it was a good theory, but then I remembered how much OPG loves the Exile, and the Exile ain't on this Apollo person's list, so nah; can't be OPG.

Oh, he answered just above me. My bad :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

What about mace windu?

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

What about mace windu?

Dude, Windu was gayest jedi EVER

"I created Vaapad to answer my weakness: it channels my own darkness into a weapon of the light."

Its b/c he's black isnt it?

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

D'oh!

Read that quote again. And again. And again.

You can't find anything much gayer than that

i think obiwan was powerful in his own way. he was.... consistant. i would have darth bane way up there.

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

we have enuf of these topics and for the record Darth Nihilus would just drain them all and kill them just like that and your whole list is messed up but I must resist urge to get an arguement.

Ok I'll admit right now that the list's pretty whack, I was half asleep when I made it, however feel free to back up that rediculous assertion you just made about Nihilus, I'd be more than happy to debunk it.

You gotta give credit to Obiwan. I mean sure, he might not have been the most powerful Jedi ever, but considering the only guy he ever lost a fight to was Dooku, and that due to Dooku's stance canceling out Kenobi's, he was pretty impressive. Defeated Maul, Vader in his prime, and multiple other non-force sensitive characters.

Obiwan had to be half-way realistic power wise since he was the first Jedi you ever saw in the Star Wars universe. If he could manipulate black holes and what not, I dont think Star Wars would have caught on the way it did.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Guest The Architect
Oh, he answered just above me. My bad :mellow:

I didn't see it either, obviously.

It's easy and understandable to "overlook" OPG

Edited by The Architect

• 4 weeks later...

Id probaly go with Luke skywalker or Revan since they have had exsperience outside being jedi or sith, to much strengh in one field is the greatest weakness of all it makes you predictable also slave you into one certain field of exspertise, and can be easily overcome in some aspects.

Edited by Barzarel

Exar Kun had balls, unlike anyone on that list.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Luke Skywalker , Darth Sidious(NEC and EU state they're the most powerful of both Jedi and Sith respectively.), Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu.

And enough with this 'Revan is powerful' crap! Jesus, we hardly even know the guy, let alone what power he wields(Gameplay doesn't count in canon) or how skilled he was with a saber! :down:

Edited by jodo kast 5