Almost free Xbox 360 Elite

Ten-96

Gah, thank god I'm not epileptic

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Gah, thank god I'm not epileptic

rofl

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I hope he gets banned.

Pyramid referrals are scams of the same nature as the regular pyramid scheme.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No I don't, thanks for asking :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

So, 68 bots, some sort of weird internet personality and:

Check out the Bofy-for-Life webiste. It shows you how to lose fat and gain muscle through a combination of 3 20-minute cardio days and three weight-training days. Gives you tips on food and caloric intakes as well.

plus:

Just take 1 minute and read this. This is very EASY to do! It literally takes 10 minutes to setup. Simply follow the steps below. This is 100% real. Here is what you do. Go to the page: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3923579

Register, pick an account type (referral) and complete just 1 offer (Very important that you complete the 1 offer otherwise your account will sit in limbo until you do).This is not like other sites where you need to complete one offer on 2 or 3 different pages!!! And a lot of these offers are FREE trials with nothing else to buy...No committments!!!

There are plenty of cool offers to choose from such as Blockbuster online, Stamps.com, Netflix, Gamefly which are services you would regularly sign up for anyways and their all secure networks, why not use them to get a free Xbox 360 Elite or cash (I did the Stamps.com for a 30 day free trial and it never cost me a penny and I received credit for it the same day. You can cancel when ever you want, just call 1-877-782-6736 to CANCEL the trial after you order it).

They will ship your 360 Elite or your selected item for free. I chose the Xbox 360 Elite System platinum (two wireless controllers and your choice of game). No Joke, 100% REAL!!! The reason these companies make money, is because most people don't bother getting all the referrals. All you have to do is post it on EBAY! They use us as advertisement by word of mouth which saves them tons of money which goes toward yours and my free gift. These are legit companies such as Blockbuster, Netflix, Gamefly etc... You must use your own authentic link though. You will get your own personal link after your order is placed.

Step 1: Goto this page: http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3923579

Step 2: Sign up and chose an account type(Referral is the easiest and best).

Step 3: Complete just 1 offer (like Blockbuster or Stamps.com) and refer up to 10 people to do the same (eBay! Do what I did, copy my add).

Step 4: Receive your 360 Elite for FREE!!!!!!!!!!(Even The Shipping Is Free!!!)

This is it! The Proof! Bots have become sentient beings! :)

Ten-96,

though I appreciate your enthusiasm, I would request that Pyramids schemes and their ilk are not in harmony with the intent of the fora here. Do please feel free to do so in private fora, but this is not something with which I am comfortable here at Obsidian.

With respect,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: