Sega and GPG announce Space Siege

Would it be rude of me to troll this thread repeatedly with comments of how much I hate Dungeon Siege and have no pleasant expectations for this one?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Would it be rude of me to troll this thread repeatedly with comments of how much I hate Dungeon Siege and have no pleasant expectations for this one?

Nah, but you can save your energy and leave it to Volo. Or Hades, I forget which one hates this crap.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Both Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege 2 were poor games, however I always give game companies three tries. I will have see how it looks, till then I'll keep an open mind.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Didn't you quit gaming?

Tale brought me back. :down:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Haha, is Chris Taylor taking a jab at his own games by acknowledging their lack of atmosphere?

EDIT: Time to murder Tale.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

HEY! You leave my Tale alone! :down:

Well, a big flaw of Dungeon Siege was its absolutely boring setting and story. It was about as generic as you can get. This setting actually sounds a bit more innovative, so I'm not completely dismissive about it.

"Chris Taylor and his talented team at Gas Powered Games are recognized as leading innovators in the industry"

And me and my team of trained sheep are recognized as leading spiritual mediums of the new century, ffs. :down:

Cybernetics do sound nifty, but I GPG forget everything that made Dungeon Siege...well, Dungeon Siege and instead concentrate on salvaging the good parts of Dungeon Siege 2. There were quite a few, fortunately. Biggest plus was most likely that DS 2 wasn't completely bland. They should build Space Siege(plz nu title!1) on that notion.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I have been hoping for a PC port of Mass Effect. Instead, we get this....

Well, maybe it won't be so bad.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, I have been hoping for a PC port of Mass Effect. Instead, we get this....

Well, maybe it won't be so bad.

A PC version will be released, my best best is 6-8 months after the Xbox360 release.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The best thing about DS franchise is that it gave engine for Ultima: Lazarus :devil:

Still... shooting would make combat less boring, just make it like Syndicate/Cannon Fodder, or even better make WASD movements separate from mouse aiming :) That would be one cool game

Let's just say that the developers of the Dungeon Siege games doesn't instill any greater hopes in me for the chance of a good game. Maybe this time they'll achieve what they set out to do with the Dungeon Siege franchise, a game that is played by the computer with minimal human interaction.

Let's just say that the developers of the Dungeon Siege games doesn't instill any greater hopes in me for the chance of a good game. Maybe this time they'll achieve what they set out to do with the Dungeon Siege franchise, a game that is played by the computer with minimal human interaction.

Sounds like Master of Orion 3.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell