jedi knights jedi academy

i finally found this video game for my xbox. i had been looking for ever. quite simply i want to know if any one likes the game. i just want to see if i should bother buying it

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Guest Jy Kon Star
i finally found this video game for my xbox. i had been looking for ever. quite simply i want to know if any one likes the game. i just want to see if i should bother buying it

It's much like the other titles before it with many improvements, if you have played them. If not it is still a good action game with several choices such as force powers & different lightsaber colors & hilts plus you can play it online if there is still anyone online to play with anymore..

im pumped for the new republic setting ( i do like old republic)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

it is a good game but it's to easy

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

omg u have to be kidding me. i just bought it and im confused. its prolly the right level for me. the graphics are a bit painful

omg u have to be kidding me. i just bought it and im confused. its prolly the right level for me. the graphics are a bit painful

it only takes at least 4hrs just to beat trust i was so pissed i wasted 20 bucks and if you see my disk there's is a world of scratches

ugh that sucks

maybe ill beat it real quick andthen take it back

but the graphics,,,,

ugh that sucks

but the graphics,,,,

ya thats what i did ... and the graphic r rly below average !!

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

ugh that sucks

but the graphics,,,,

i didn't take it back i scratched with my house key

Edited by chris the jedi killer

ugh that sucks

but the graphics,,,,

i didn't take it back i scratched with my house key

lmao ... i shoulda

I thnk personally the game has some of the coolest saber moves in star wars. :bat:

(i still play it with my little brother.)

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I thnk personally the game has some of the coolest saber moves in star wars. :bat:

(i still play it with my little brother.)

ya i loved the fight system but everything else is kinda stupid !!

Its been improved on since Jedi Outcast with the fighting and all, but its kinda pointless.. It doesnt really have much of a storyline, just an unlinear story untill the end free-roaming doing what you want sort of missions.

Someone claimed that FU is basically going to be a polished up version of that series set in the tweener period (III-IV).

/discuss

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

the whole time I was really pissed, I couldn't get my character pretty enough. The scruffy Jedi never even tried to make a move on me, what gives?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

JA has a sweet sweet mod called Movie Battles 2... sabering system there puts vanilla hack and slash to shame... Bit hard to master but once you get a grip on blocks parrys and such its AWSOME! I`d recomend it just for that mod hehe... :thumbsup:

Edited by Brdavs

mediocre storyline and combat was way too easy

the only slight challenge i had was having a single saber and being evil and trying to take on like 2 sith and 3 jedi all with dual sabers and stuff

having a dual saber or two sabers made the combat stupidly easy. i took out the final boss (both rounds) in less than 2 seconds

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Yah Dark rage and force speed and you could kill just about anythign with ease then buff health back with force heal afterwards, as for graphic and animation has a huge say for me at least mostly animation, if animation is bad the graphic can be hollywood qaulity but game would still be bad, because everything would be robotic without good animation.

JA has a sweet sweet mod called Movie Battles 2... sabering system there puts vanilla hack and slash to shame... Bit hard to master but once you get a grip on blocks parrys and such its AWSOME! I`d recomend it just for that mod hehe... :sorcerer:

Seriously, there's absolutely no reason for you not to download Movie Battles. It's the most realistic Star Wars game out there, IMO.