Atton conversation

The only options I get with Atton conversations are two about pazaak. This has happened since the hidden academy on Telos polar region. Now on Dantooine (first destination after Telos) and he still won't have any other options. This really doesn't seem right. Is there any way to correct it?

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

He doesn't have any for quite a while - take him around with you for a while longer and get some more influence with him,

then on Nar Shaddaa, you'll eventually meet a couple of Twi-leks who have some interesting things to say about Atton - that's when his real conversations come out...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...