Who should make Fallout 4?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who should make Fallout 4?

• Obsidian
    • Bioware
    • Bethesda
    • Blizzard

Does it matter?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Out of those 4 choices I would vote:

4)Bioware: They've never made a game I particularly liked. I would have no hope of enjoying a game by them

3)Obsidian: They've yet to make a game I particularly like though I am hoping it will happen someday. So I would have some hope of enjoying a game by them.

2)Blizzard: They've shown they understand how to develop and support games to an extremely high degree. I would be interested to see what they would come up with for FO4.

1)Bethesda: Though the current development team under Todd Howard isn't my favorite, Bethesda has made a lot of games I've really liked. So.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Apathy is what makes the world go round.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy.

I think it should be Obsidian. Because otherwise they'll stop feeding me bananas.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy.

Someone has to. :*

Apathy is fun! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :wowey:

I voted for Blizzard. Not because I would like Blizzard to make it, but because I figured nobody else would.

Seriously people, what the heck?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

because%20this%20thread%20is%20crap.png

Pinching a loaf with his hands most probably cause permanent damage.

I think Square-Enix should make it and add giant swords and shounen-ai to franchise

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think Square-Enix should make it and add giant swords and shounen-ai to franchise

:facepalm:

It's like I'm back at steampowered.com reading a thread by that one guy who seems to have gotten lost and mistaken it for 4chan.

I know you're making a joke, but still... god, I hated that poster.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, Bioware is still the top RPG company in my eyes. But I'd be happy with Obsidian too. Of course, I'm not complaining about Bethesda, as they are a top RPG company as well. I don't see Blizzard tackling a non action-RPG, but if they set their mind to it, they could probably release a good product.

*has bad withdrawals of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Because EA only makes repetitve sports titles or continual Sim expansions.

Madden '03, Madden '04, Madden '05, Madden '06, Madden '08, and low and behold coming soon... Madden '08!

Real imaginative. :woot:

Having fond memories of games like Archon I&II, Adventure Construction Set, Mail Order Monsters, Bards Tale I-III, Heart of Africa, Hard Hat Mack, M.U.L.E., Marble Madness, Neuromancer, Racing Destruction Set, Skyfox, Realm of Impossibility (one of my all time favourite games) and Battlechess.

They also published a game called Wasteland, which I unfortunately never found in a store :woot:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Madden '03, Madden '04, Madden '05, Madden '06, Madden '08, and low and behold coming soon... Madden '08!

Real imaginative. :woot:

That's the idea of license game you know.

Tale, I am almost tempted to see this "poster" :woot:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)