Happy Canada Day!!

Kor Qel Droma

It's that time of year again, folks. For those of you who don't live in the great white north, we usually spend this weekend sitting around the house drinking beer in a wife beater tank top and bermuda shorts.

Plus we don't have to go to work Monday!

I'd like to give a shout out to my Canucks on the board. You know who you are.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I, too support Canada day. I've got two six packs of moosehead on the ready line for this afternoon's barbecue, eh.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My linguistics teacher a Canuck. I can relate, eh?

Happy Canada day!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

140, thats it, guys at work were trying to figure out how old Canada was. We had settled on 137, so we were close.

Eh.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

In Sweden, we spell Canada with a K :brows:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Things I love about Canada:

1)Molson Canadian (mmmmm good stuff)

2)The Toronto Maple Leafs (sorry Habs but you are NOT Canada's team)

3)Bioware (nuff said)

4)Molson Canadian

5)It's where Labardor Retirevers came from (Canada's best export next to Molson Canadian)

6)They are the butt of every South Park joke and take it with good grace (Blame Canada, Blame Canada)

7)Shania Twain

8)Molson Canadian (So much better than anything from Labatts)

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

we usually spend this weekend sitting around the house drinking beer in a wife beater tank top and bermuda shorts.

isnt that all you usually do,eh?

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I used to work for a company that had a standing prize for any representative able to convincingly blame Canada for something going wrong. It was never claimed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I used to work for a company that had a standing prize for any representative able to convincingly blame Canada for something going wrong. It was never claimed.

Dania Florida is a little oceanside suburb of Ft. Lauderdale. We call it Little Quebec because every year from November to April is population triples from the Canadian snowbirds . There are many, many, and more trailer parks (nice ones not Jerry Springer ones) that are shuttered and empty during the summer but are bustling with pasty white skinned folks with French accents during the winter. Anyway, they are nice enough folks but traffic congestion rises so dramatically in South Broward County you cannot even drive from here to there without getting into a traffic jam. Because these folks drive s....l...o...w....!

I blame Canada when I'm late to work in the winter! So, do I win the prize?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

In Finland Canada is the correct answer to any music related question.

Happy Birthday and stuff, eh?

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Things I love about Canada:

6)They are the butt of every South Park joke and take it with good grace (Blame Canada, Blame Canada)

Canada is the butt of many jokes. And we tend to just laugh at all of them. We're just happy to be on TV o:)

Devastatorsig.jpg

Happy Canada Day, fellow Canucks. I have to work today, but have the next three days off. It's gonna feel like a vacation, hEH.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I'm using my day off tomorrow to see Transformers. Thank you Canada.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Are you in Van or Victoria, Oerwinde?

Van. Burnaby to be exact.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The theatre is going to be packed with kids tomorrow. I'm staying as far away as possible. I spent my Canada day watching TSN looking for NHL updates. :sorcerer:

The theatre is going to be packed with kids tomorrow. I'm staying as far away as possible. I spent my Canada day watching TSN looking for NHL updates. :sorcerer:

Most people think its starting on the 3rd. I didn't even know it was starting tomorrow until today. Anyway, tickets are bought.

Devastatorsig.jpg