What would you do if you became a sith lord.

Id do anythink i freakin felt like doing...IM A SITH LORD....theres noone that could stop me =)

If you are an evil overlord/Sith/Master of the universe you never want to say anything like that. The second you say anything along the lines of 'Nothing/no-one can stop me' you are totally screwed-cue the teenage farmboy coming along and blowing your superweapon to bits.

Id do anythink i freakin felt like doing...IM A SITH LORD....theres noone that could stop me =)

If you are an evil overlord/Sith/Master of the universe you never want to say anything like that. The second you say anything along the lines of 'Nothing/no-one can stop me' you are totally screwed-cue the teenage farmboy coming along and blowing your superweapon to bits.

i dont have a superweapon...other than the force...and hows he gonna blow that to bits? =P

With his magical mojo :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hire a better spin doctor and manager than the previous ones had obviously ;)

Good promo and some well manage proganda can go along way ^^

Palpatine's failure was that he wasn't subtle enough.

I have to disagree. I believe Palpatine's arrogance, ignorance and overconfidence was more his downfall than him not being subtle enough. Look no farther than ROTJ, he was so confident that he knew the future and that he would bend Luke to his will and that he couldn't be denied nor defeated, that he didn't see that he couldve been wrong and that the revelation that Luke was Vader's son aswell as Luke's pleas, could sway him away from Palpatine's influence long enough to destroy Palpatine. Why? Like I stated above.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Hire a better spin doctor and manager than the previous ones had obviously ;)

Good promo and some well manage proganda can go along way ^^

Palpatine's failure was that he wasn't subtle enough.

I have to disagree. I believe Palpatine's arrogance, ignorance and overconfidence was more his downfall than him not being subtle enough. Look no farther than ROTJ, he was so confident that he knew the future and that he would bend Luke to his will and that he couldn't be denied nor defeated, that he didn't see that he couldve been wrong and that the revelation that Luke was Vader's son aswell as Luke's pleas, could sway him away from Palpatine's influence long enough to destroy Palpatine. Why? Like I stated above.

If he'd been subtle, Luke would never have been against him in the first place. A Rebellion would never have formed and he never would have been seen as a bad guy. Heck, the twins might not have had to be hidden from Anakin, and would have grown up under the direct influence of their father.

But no, he had to go cackling and wearing a black robe.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The first thing I'd do is find myself the best goddamn plastic surgeon in the galaxy coz being a sith means being butt ugly. Afterwards, I'd gather hot chicks from across the galaxy, conquer some planet and name it BORDELLO 5.

coexistreflection.gif

• 4 weeks later...

First thing I would do is get a cool robe and mask like Revan's to stand out. Next I would restructure the Sith from a bunch of rogue jedi and stolen ships into a proper empire mirroring that of the Republic as well as establishing a Sith Order similar to the Jedi Council except with different philosophies and leadership roles.

Then instead of trying to conquer the galaxy by means of the military I would wage a war of politics, gathering support from neutral planets to join our alliance like the soviets did in the Cold War. Force the Republic into a conflict with us like the Mandalorians did and forge a legacy so as to preserve the Sith instead of leaving them to descend into civil war.

Guest The Architect
how about YES YES YES YES YES?

*puts a laser on The Architect's head and points him away of myself*

*Shoots Accept with laser* :)

Kewl. Me keep this now.

• 2 weeks later...
how about YES YES YES YES YES?

*puts a laser on The Architect's head and points him away of myself*

*Shoots Accept with laser* :p

Kewl. Me keep this now.

that i would love to see

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Guest The Architect

What, me keeping the laser? Oh make no mistake about it, it's staying on my head forever. I can use it to fry food and shave and everything. It's just that it burns a little when I shave, though.