What would you do if you became a sith lord.

This is a trick question, regardless of if you only intended to take over a single world you'd end up at least attempting to take over the known Galaxy.

The problem with the Sith and their obsession with power is that they are never satisfyed with what they have and crave more-they never truely believe that they have enough power. So while I'd start with a single world, I'd then covert another world for their power, or I would see them as a threat (Most likely because I didn't control them, rather than because they really were a threat) and move to take over that world as well. Then I'd view another world or group of worlds as a threat and.....well you get the idea. Being a Sith means treating anything and everyone who you do not control/have power over as something to be taken for yourself , or something to be destroyed. So a true Lord of the Sith would never be satisfyed with a single world-Unless the world in question is Corrusent which would allow you to be the effective ruler of the Republic and therefore most of known space. Even then you'd end up looking outwards for more worlds to conquer...unless (As was the case with Palpatine) there is some internal threat to distract you.

Edited by Darth Mortis

Rise to power as revan did(turn during war then corrupt the soldiers under in the republic) conquer galaxy, discover sith holocron giving info on eternal life, live and rule forever w/ no opposition, etc.

(We need a fan fic section for these kind of things.)

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

What would you do if you became a sith lord in the star wars galaxy?

(1) Conquer A Planet

(2) Conquer The Galaxy

if you wanted to conquer a planet just conquer the galaxy that way you'll just have more slaves :devil:

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

i would build my army first. the planet would come with time. after that, the entire world would become my empire. then the solar system. after that, i would spread out evenly, taking worlds at a steady pace.

the republic would try and stop me, and they would do a damn good job, stopping the spread of my empire for a time. perhaps they would succeed, perhaps not.

my empire would rise, and it would fall.

either way, my teachings and knowledge would be passed on through my appentice and my holocron.

i would be gone, but not forgotten.

so is what happens within the star wars universe.

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

Go to therapy most likely. God complex and unfettered rage usually means unresolved childhood issues. You know, just to be on the safe side.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Rise to power as revan did(turn during war then corrupt the soldiers under in the republic) conquer galaxy, discover sith holocron giving info on eternal life, live and rule forever w/ no opposition, etc.

(We need a fan fic section for these kind of things.)

same thing i would do also but corrupt jedi as well and have them do my dirty work

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Go to therapy most likely. God complex and unfettered rage usually means unresolved childhood issues. You know, just to be on the safe side.

QFT

Your "I'd make children to mah slave soldiers" still creeps me out.

Guess what, even when we are one tiny little spot in cosmic scale, that doesn't make what happens here unimportant. That's only your personal truth, and truths are fragile.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

What would you do if you became a sith lord in the star wars galaxy?

(1) Conquer A Planet

(2) Conquer The Galaxy

I'd hire a bunch of dancing girls for my private entertainment. I'd also open two restaraunts. One specializing in healthy food, the other a habachi grill.

I'd pay for all of this with criminal enterprises.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest Jy Kon Star

I would wisper into the peoples ears keeping what I say to them a secret endovigualy, as I watched them destroy each other with there egos, I would then prosead to steal all the Icecream in the galixie & stay up as late as I want.

Id rule in my own little way. Id change up quite a few things too. Some of there rules just have to go down like aprintice kills the master. I would be like YEAH RIGHT! You can just forget it. I would be cool with my aprintice and i would teach them how to rule and make everything theirs and show them how they can pass it on when im dead from old age. Id let my aprientice have the upper hand sometimes to so i could have an off days of ruling and we would just work together. I know yall probably thinking then whats the point of being a sith then but there is you just have to try to make it sithy. Also i would redesign the sith empire. Dress it up a little bit. They need a little bit more class. And if i were sidious i would have done something with that face. Yeah yeah im the sith in style. Sorry that i had to show my girly girl ways but you asked. I think revan had a liitle bit of class sorta her sith lord ensemble wasnt that bad. Better than the light side clothes.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Destroy the world, obviously.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

lol "lunatics on the grass"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

I'd go to Tatooine, and work seriously hard on my tan.

Therapy would be on the cards too, and using the Force to throw OPG around like a rag doll for ****s and giggles.

Edited by The Architect

No less than a planet, no more than a system, yet I am not sure that even my deepest id would qualify as Sith material.

Even giving in to the most instinctually honest, does-not-play-well-with-others pathways of my subconscious, I would not be interested in perpetuating extinctions or commiting anything else that would significantly limit my 'options'. There would be no, 'Wipe them out, all of them!' types of orders. One must at least take slaves, after all.

But yes, genocide does not feature in even my most twisted fantasies. Many forms of coercion and control do, but I also see no reason to reach beyond a star system to achieve any of them.

Ellestor Taranis Thilandrae

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Accept
I'd go to Tatooine, and work seriously hard on my tan.

Therapy would be on the cards too, and using the Force to throw OPG around like a rag doll for ****s and giggles.

If I were a Sith Lord then I'd go to Tatooine, and destroy your tan working. :)

And... Uhm... after that I'll persuade you to move to the deepest swamp in the Everglades and... find your destiny. :sorcerer:

And yes, I would probably re-build the Star Forge. Just for fun, you know.

Hire a better spin doctor and manager than the previous ones had obviously ;)

Good promo and some well manage proganda can go along way ^^

I like the way you think. Palpatine's failure was that he wasn't subtle enough. Tyrannus and Maul went around flaunting that they were Sith. What would Windu have done if it hadn't been so publicized that Sith were involved in the war? I don't think Palpatine's status as an old man of differing philosophy is going to hold up in court as a crime. After that, just oust the Jedi as obvious racists (against the ever so kind Sith), and just off them quietly with little fanfare.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."