Improved graphic knowledge

Jorian Drake

finally i know now what to do with transparency and shadings, so i make even nicer things than before :brows:

made this nearly a month ago:

nukeit2zu3.png

and this yesterday/today:

dragoonergs8.png

how do you like them?

PS to Fionavar: Now its just a matter of time before i have time to finish the transparency problem i had with the new smileys :ermm:

IB1OsQq.png

I think you should go with that blue oval thing as your avatar.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There's autocrop here amirite? (heck, I didn't do anything to that kanji(?) and it was something like 300x500)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

There's autocrop here amirite? (heck, I didn't do anything to that kanji(?) and it was something like 300x500)

its a bit differet with trasparent and shadin included graphs...not to mention that exactly the resizing makes the blurry effect i want to avoid :brows:

IB1OsQq.png

Needs more lens flare and bloom.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Needs more lens flare and bloom.

And more bevels on the text!! Yarr!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i'm sorry but those are pretty awful. you should probably work on your drawing, since you've probably know how to use photoshop a bit. practise, buy a tablet and illustrator and just draw a lot. photoshop will do if you don't have the cash to buy illustrator, but it's like drawing with crayons instead of a proper pen.

i'm sorry but those are pretty awful. you should probably work on your drawing, since you've probably know how to use photoshop a bit. practise, buy a tablet and illustrator and just draw a lot. photoshop will do if you don't have the cash to buy illustrator, but it's like drawing with crayons instead of a proper pen.

im pretty much better in hand drawing than using a PC, but my scanner/printer is dead since some months thus i rely fully on photoshop, the focus of 'improved knowledge' is also just based on that i can make now more with the PC alone than before...but drawing on PC is still harder (and worse) for me than with hand :)

...but why are they awfull? :)

IB1OsQq.png

Phh, photoshop is for making sweet cut&paste jobs to show on forums.

edit: oops! that particular photoshop had my friends full name on it. take this instead:

zejoke.jpg

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Thats apples and oranges. Illustrator is for vector graphics and those can be very useful indeed, master the vector tools and you will be able to make geometry fast and effectively, photoshop is more pixel based, not really designed to be a painting tool as much as an editing tool, but it can be used for it well nevertheless.

The painter series was designed from the ground up to be a painting tool and it has some strengths, but is also unfortunately rather klunky and counter intuitive menu and featurewize.

When I get home ill post some photoshop stuff i've done.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

well, while the poster is really just a 'remastered' BoS armor with included and edited other parts,

i made the dragon myself in painter with pixelwork (the basic paint prog that you get include with Windows)

i use paint and photoshop together, that little prog is more usable than many think ;)

....so is your concern about the pics is that you think they were just cut-pasted together?

While this is true (as mentioned) for the 1st pic, the second is made by me from the first pixel

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

zejoke.jpg

*singing* ...Right in der fuhrer's face!!!!!!"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

....so is your concern about the pics is that you think they were just cut-pasted together?

While this is true (as mentioned) for the 1st pic, the second is made by me from the first pixel

No, I was just saying that photoshop is primarily a tool for crafting amusing collages to show of your phat skillz to other forum bums.. like this http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/ :D

You cant direct link anymore, it will automaticly display that "Reduced to 6% of original.." thing around every picture no matter how you do it. Im not sure what it does to attached images

post-4899-1184267651_thumb.jpg

this si what it does