For some reason, everytime I open up a dialouge with one of the NPCs, in the dialouge box, it saying different things like 'spawn1character, mines grenades are useful, etc). Help?(I'm using Xbox, BTW).

EDIT: Now it's mentioning something about M4-78 and a console. Jesus, what the heck has happened to my game? :aiee:

Edited by jodo kast 5

Your game seems to be bugged, I've had this kinda thing happen, just try reloading a save or starting a new game.

Tried both already, but the problem still persists.:( No visible scratches on the disk either. Man, this game has more bugs than the Florida Everglades! How in the hell did it get past beta anyway? :ermm:

Have you taken a look on the lucasarts message boards for KOTOR? They have a section there for bugs on the X-Box, could be that the problem you have has happend before and there is a solution on that board. I think there is a link to the LA board in the FAQ thread. (I play the game on PC only, so I can't really be of any help :ermm: )

Have you taken a look on the lucasarts message boards for KOTOR? They have a section there for bugs on the X-Box, could be that the problem you have has happend before and there is a solution on that board. I think there is a link to the LA board in the FAQ thread. (I play the game on PC only, so I can't really be of any help ;) )

Yeah, the never mention the bug I have. I think I may delete all my Saved Slots and see what happens.

Thanks for your help guys, I'll post back here after I see if it does anything. :brows:

Seen it posted on this boards before...

If I recall (s)he never mentioned any progress however.

Do you have a "hacked" X-box, or run it on a 360?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Seen it posted on this boards before...

If I recall (s)he never mentioned any progress however.

Do you have a "hacked" X-box, or run it on a 360?

Nope, just a regular ol' Xbox. And as for the status report, deleting all previous save games hasn't helped.

I believe the sollution was to delete the "memory" (hidden storage thingie) of the X-box.

As for how to do that; it was once posted here (but have no clue how to find it; might also be deleted with Technical) but you might have more luck on a X-box forum/helpFAQ/helpdesk

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I believe the sollution was to delete the "memory" (hidden storage thingie) of the X-box.

As for how to do that; it was once posted here (but have no clue how to find it; might also be deleted with Technical) but you might have more luck on a X-box forum/helpFAQ/helpdesk

Sorry I haven't replied, been busy lately. :-

Damn. Alright, I'll go see if they can tell me what you mentioned above. Thanks Hass. o:)

EDIT: Fixed! Thanks for your help everyone! :D

Edited by jodo kast 5