What are you playing now?

Darque

According to D&D rules, 15 is above average, and 18 strength is heroic. Don't give in to the Powergamer within you. :lol: That said, Khalid is better off dualed to a mage and kept in the back of the party. I usually make fighter type characters for BG because of the lack of decent tanks. (And I don't invite evil characters into the party, so Korgan is out.)

How the hell do you dual a half-elf?

Cheater!

After you beat Nashkel, it's a cakewalk on most areas, with the exception of certain dungeons(Gullykin's maze, urgh) and areas(the pack of undead wolves near the Temple, my god).

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

System Shock 2, starting for the first time.

I'd like some pointers, I don't have the smallest idea what's going to be ahead. Except Shodan, she is granted.

Stay tuned for when I start Fallout 1 for the first time next week. :lol:

Horde your pistol ammo, buy up hacking, cyber affinity, and small arms.

So, a hacker build is a good idea? The psychic path appeals to me but I've heard it's pretty damn hard.

Cheers, btw.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I recently tried playing Dark Messiah of Might & Magic but just couldn't get into it.
Specialize in stealth.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Alright, I've decided to finally play Fallout 2.

I have Fallout 1 lying around too, but I remember trying it out a few years ago and it felt too dated (the pixel horror!).

So give me some advice on my character. I know nothing of SPECIAL.

Specialize in stealth.

I did that in Oblivion, but I didn't really feel compelled to in DMoMM.

I thought it was poor in Oblivion. In DMoMM, I fell in love playing that way.

If you ever feel interested to try again, try it and let me know if it made the game more interesting for you.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

According to D&D rules, 15 is above average, and 18 strength is heroic. Don't give in to the Powergamer within you. :bat: That said, Khalid is better off dualed to a mage and kept in the back of the party. I usually make fighter type characters for BG because of the lack of decent tanks. (And I don't invite evil characters into the party, so Korgan is out.)

Cheater!

Change him to fighter/mage then. I forgot he was a half-elf, but I'm not against changing characters to suit my preferences. I don't care if they were Bioware's pets from pnp or not. I'm saddled with them now.

According to D&D rules, 15 is above average, and 18 strength is heroic. Don't give in to the Powergamer within you. :bat: That said, Khalid is better off dualed to a mage and kept in the back of the party. I usually make fighter type characters for BG because of the lack of decent tanks. (And I don't invite evil characters into the party, so Korgan is out.)

Cheater!

Change him to fighter/mage then. I forgot he was a half-elf, but I'm not against changing characters to suit my preferences. I don't care if they were Bioware's pets from pnp or not. I'm saddled with them now.

Hmmm, perhaps you can deal us in a bit, eh? I've wanted to play through BG with Khalid, but I've always dropped him for better fighters.

plenty o mod tools out there to do whatever you want with the characters, stat changes, race changes, etc.

^wistrik

the game just seems sluggish, and it may simply just be a perception problem biased from so many campaigns through BG2. it's not bad enough to be too annoying, however (the frame rate actually seems rather high). also, since my native resolution is 1600x1200 (21" LCD), the 8800GTS is getting a workout converting to full-screen at 640x480, i'm guessing.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

the game just seems sluggish, and it may simply just be a perception problem biased from so many campaigns through BG2. it's not bad enough to be too annoying, however (the frame rate actually seems rather high). also, since my native resolution is 1600x1200 (21" LCD), the 8800GTS is getting a workout converting to full-screen at 640x480, i'm guessing.

It may be drivers then. My native is 1920x1200 and the game runs fine for me, with a lesser system (7950GT video). I'd suggest windowed mode, but that's tiny on our screens.

Edit: typo weeee

Edit2: typo the correction omg

Edited by Wistrik

unbearably tiny. i haven't played with all the options.

oh, btw, i'm not certain the "16-bit" thingy did the fix. there's also a button for "press if your system displays anomalies in the graphics" or something. i clicked that and it solve the problem now that i recall..

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Still working my way through Overlord on my evil evil run. I'm up to 35% corruption so far. Most of that is from killing people. I'm starting to "grow" armour spikes on my shoulders and my tower is definitely looking darker than it did on my 0% corruption run.

Jagged Alliance 2 v 1.13 again. It's just awesome. I decided to use the money cheat this time, hire a crack squad, and go straight for Diedrianna. It's been pretty awesome so far, my squad is healling up at the gas station.

Started Overlord tonight. Pretty cool game. I got the food for the halfings but I didn't want to walk out and just went back to the tower and walked into the city and I didn't get the reward. :'(

Pretty odd how the mayor is black....I mean you just don't see black people in computer games especially ones that are like English.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Heh, you don't tend to see intentionally ugly white people in games either. Overlord had that.

kirottu said:

Heh, you don't tend to see intentionally ugly white people in games either. Overlord had that.

KotOR 2 had that too courtesy of that sweepstakes winner pazaak player.

How many times do I have to tell you devs: Please no Kanadians in our games.

manthing2.jpg

Miko, or something. Sorry for the expression, but that guy was hella ugly.

kirottu said:

Unbeknownst to me (but now knownst) I was already 120 points into being revered with the Sha'tar in WoW. What that means is I now have my very first Heroic key! WooHoo, bring on the loot.

I'm one run from being revered with the shatar (Sun eater here I come!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Overlord still. Just beat the paladin again and dumped Rose in favour of Velvet this time through. I'm up to 47% corruption. My little jester has taken to saying "Appreciator of Voluptuous Assets" recently. :shifty: Being evil evil seems to be more expensive than being good evil. I have to pay to upgrade both red AND green minions? Bah! Not to mention there seems to be more items to buy for my tower than I remember.

Miko, or something. Sorry for the expression, but that guy was hella ugly.

That NPC was profoundly wrong on so many levels, Muso.

"My deck is still warm!"

WTF, mate?

manthing2.jpg

Hehheh...

I started SS2 as a Navy hacker on normal difficulty. Let's see how this goes...

Edit: "Join us! Your flesh callsss to uss!" Naw, but your face calls my wrench.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: