What are you playing now?

Darque

Still Tactics. I'm determined to finish this game before continuing NWN 2.

I'm at Junction City in Tactics, fighting and winning against a ghoul cult of technology called the Reavers.

I'm at the Githyanki Warehouse in NWN 2, but I'm pretty bored of playing a cleric. I think I might start over and not mess up my companion influence checks so thoroughly. Also, the romance would be nice to try.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I definitely like

velvet

more than her sister. Barely a spoiler, but it's in tags anyway! If you hit her, she hits back!

The sister does that too. :thumbsup: I'm sitting at 0% corruption right now. Going for a fully 0% campaign before I restart and try to get that 100% corruption.

I'm 21%. I think that's the most you can get without slaughtering everyone.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I definitely like

velvet

more than her sister. Barely a spoiler, but it's in tags anyway! If you hit her, she hits back!

The sister does that too. :thumbsup: I'm sitting at 0% corruption right now. Going for a fully 0% campaign before I restart and try to get that 100% corruption.

It isn't. How far are you?

Edit: And what evil things have you done so far?

Edited by Deraldin

Back to playing BG1. I just got my replacement Saga CDs in the mail. :*

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I definitely like

velvet

The sister does that too. :sorcerer: I'm sitting at 0% corruption right now. Going for a fully 0% campaign before I restart and try to get that 100% corruption.

Took the food supply. Burned down the sacred grove. Accidentally killed one guy. Traded Rose for Velvet. Took the gold and let the elven race die out.

Can't think of anything else I got for a choice to do bad.

I definitely like

velvet

The sister does that too. :facepalm: I'm sitting at 0% corruption right now. Going for a fully 0% campaign before I restart and try to get that 100% corruption.

Took the food supply. Burned down the sacred grove. Accidentally killed one guy. Traded Rose for Velvet. Took the gold and let the elven race die out.

You've done all that and you are still only at 21%? :o You missed at least one that I can think of that doesn't require killing.

You can feed a bunch of elves to some giant slugs somewhere in Golden Hills.

Have you tried trashing all the homes in spree and heaven's peak? Send your minions up and they will bash down the doors and loot the building. If you want the full list of evil acts I have it around here somewhere.

Edited by Deraldin

I definitely like

velvet

The sister does that too. :facepalm: I'm sitting at 0% corruption right now. Going for a fully 0% campaign before I restart and try to get that 100% corruption.

You've done all that and you are still only at 21%? :o You missed at least one that I can think of that doesn't require killing.

You can feed a bunch of elves to some giant slugs somewhere in Golden Hills.

Have you tried trashing all the homes in spree and heaven's peak? Send your minions up and they will bash down the doors and loot the building. If you want the full list of evil acts I have it around here somewhere.

I didn't even know about that choice. And the homes, I figured they'd get angry and I'd have to end up killing them all.

Still kind of wish I did that, though. I got the uncorrupted level 3 spells.

Gifted1 is the problem you're having the black morass run?

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yes, yes it is (The Master Touch quest specifically). Its like Wipefest 07 in there. With the exception of one single time reaching the 3rd boss (and wiping), we always wipe on the 2nd boss. And I can honestly say its not me as I single handedly deal with all the adds. *sigh* Such is the life of pug's.

Yes, yes it is (The Master Touch quest specifically). Its like Wipefest 07 in there. With the exception of one single time reaching the 3rd boss (and wiping), we always wipe on the 2nd boss. And I can honestly say its not me as I single handedly deal with all the adds. *sigh* Such is the life of pug's.

find a guild group...

or run warrior 3 rogues and a healer (trust me, fastest run I've ever done)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

find a guild group...

or run warrior 3 rogues and a healer (trust me, fastest run I've ever done)

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately my guild is crap and isnt interested in doing any of the "little things". Ive run it with a warrior, pally, warlock, priest and me (mage) and it was a disaster. The closest I ever got was warrior, rogue, priest x 2 and mage.

TBH, Im not even sure why Im busting my hump to get that key as I loathe raid instances. Unfortunaltey though Kara is the place to get the uber pimp gear.

Gears of War multiplayer.

Ooh ooh, add me, add me.

I don't even have an XBox 360.

I don't even have an XBox 360.

So why did you ask me to add you?

Because I'm just that awesome.