Could you mention Superman in a Spiderman comic?

Kaftan Barlast

Is that a Farscape reference you worked in there?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

DO they have magic in Farscape?

I think that whoever invented having magic in superhero comics should have been shot in the face. And Dr. Strange is excruciatingly gay*

* I dont know what "perjorative" means so I can say gay as much as i want

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You mean like how in the movie "Spider-man" Aunt May says "you're not superman, you know!"?

I was thinking this myself when I was wondering if the webcomic Dr. McNinja may become an industry comic. He frequently mentions that he was trained by Batman.

But then I realized that he actually uses the character Ronald McDonald so...

I am pretty sure Dr. McNinja would fall under parody law.

In fact I would be really surprised if it didn't.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

This reminds me of that Scottish resturant owned by a fellow named Mcdonald which was sued for infringing on a brand name. Nevermind that the resturant owner felt that the association with burgers was actually hurting his reputation, but that he wanted to use his family name nevertheless.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

One natural resistance that in most fictional literature (comic books and so on) shows is the collective conscienceness. That the collective mental and soul energy that humans possess protects one from the supernatural.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Is that a Farscape reference you worked in there?

*high five*

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

So, a fictional aggregation of dualistic natural essences protects against an equally fictional supernatural power. And you said games were dead.

Games? I am talking comic books here.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I think that whoever invented having magic in superhero comics should have been shot in the face. And Dr. Strange is excruciatingly gay*

* I dont know what "perjorative" means so I can say gay as much as i want

but... Zatanna!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

They have magic in almost every popular sci-fi. And Farscape is one of the more fantasy styled sci-fis out there. There's even a villain who popped up twice that is quite literally an evil sorceror.

Edited by Tale

I think that whoever invented having magic in superhero comics should have been shot in the face.

but... Zatanna!

Its still gay. Magic is for elves and other sissies.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think that whoever invented having magic in superhero comics should have been shot in the face.

but... Zatanna!

Not a Star Wars fan?

Superman's allergy to magic is actually a psycho-somatic condition.

Rumour has it that when he was a kid, Clark Kent went to see Houdini at a state fair. One of the tricks was Houdini stepping into a wardrobe on stage which would then be crushed by a 10 ton anvil. The great wizard would then reappear amongst the crowd.

However, when Clark went to see it some kind of mishap occurred which resulted in Houdini appearing in Clark's underpants. Needless to say Clark was very distraught by this rather embarrassing turn of events and since then developed an aversion to magic. Coincidentally, its also the reason why Superman wears the underpants on the outside of his costume - so that he can be forewarned of people popping out of them.

You're such a liar Surreptishus, there is no way Houdini could have fit into Clark Kents underpants.

but... Zatanna!

Not a Star Wars fan?

The force is tiny bacteria in your blood, not magic. Phh....

You're such a liar Surreptishus, there is no way Houdini could have fit into Clark Kents underpants.

but... Zatanna!

Not a Star Wars fan?

I take it gandalf is a sissy?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

but... Zatanna!

Not a Star Wars fan?

Not anymore. Nowadays it is only something that makes it possible to connect to force. GL is (like always) changing his stance witj subject, but that's the current one anyway

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Cant he ever make up his mind?! And stop comming up with lame back-explanations for his bad ideas

I take it gandalf is a sissy?

I read Bilbo and Lotr when I was very young so Im biased to think he's awesome when he in fact could be a sissy from a more objective standpoint.

Not anymore. Nowadays it is only something that makes it possible to connect to force. GL is (like always) changing his stance witj subject, but that's the current one anyway

When I heard the reasoning behind the Force I just had to roll my eyes. GL was going all Parasite Eve.

Dude, Gandalf doesn't count, he's basically the LotR version of an angel.

Dude, it doesn't get any sissier than an angel.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

but... Zatanna!

Not a Star Wars fan?

I don't think the point of midichlorians was meant so that they were themselves the force. Instead, they were probably meant to establish the link between people and manipulating the force.

Either way, it's still magic.

Edited by Tale

Either way, it's still magic.

It totally is not. Do you see Darth vader go "Abra-kadabra simsalabimsaladusalim!" when he forcechokes someone? Do you see Luke Skywalker collecting batwings to brew a force-potion? Does Obi-Wan kenobi need a wand to forcepush people? No, they dont, the force is quasi-philosophy mixed with extra-sensory perception and telekinesis... and the occasional force lighting

Let's face it, magic is totally and utterly gay. I mean, Ms. Marvel threw a damn cat at The Traveller in order to defat him, what does that say about the coolness of magic? The Punisher is a thousand times more wickid than Dr. Strange and all he has is guns.