KOTOR 2: Sith Lord

Nice find, pregethwr

Set many years after the events in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Sith Lord will feature a whole new cast of characters.

Sith Lord sounds OK. At least Jedi isn't in the title. Now that would be lame. :ph34r:

Dumb name and I hope that site doesn't have it 100% correct.

My suggestion for the sequel is to call it "Dark Lords of the Sith".

You see Knights of the Old Republic wasn't an original name when BioWare chose it. It was taken from a novel (that did take place thousands of years ago I think) called "Tales of the Jedi: Knights of the Old Republic". No similarity story line though and the book came out a few years back.

Since the second book in that series was called "Dark Lords of the Sith" I think KOTOR2 should take that title. Maybe the site got the rumor wrong. :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846

Well, it appears also that Lucas Arts is developing it inhouse. Yeah, maybe they got it wrong.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Nice find, pregethwr

Set many years after the events in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Sith Lord will feature a whole new cast of characters.

Sith Lord sounds OK. At least Jedi isn't in the title. Now that would be lame. :ph34r:

Thanks, but to be honest I just saw it on another site.