TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

What the crap. So yeah, I didn't know there was a special edition DVD set with mini Mendez prints and an extra DVD of bonus content.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

From what I've gathered, it turn outs that what I'm talking about is a Target Exclusive, so I guess that means there are three versions of the DVD set?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Target! Target! Target Exclusive set!

• 2 weeks later...

The first six episodes are going to be six different stand alone stories about six different heroes, then at the end everyone votes on what hero they want to join the main cast, and then the one with the most votes joins.

Now there's a waste of 4 hours of Heroes .

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

DWAI it should be alright, and it doesn't actually cut into the second season's number of episodes. It's just like bonus content.

I thought the 6 episodes were suppose to play between the lull of the first hal and second half of the season. In either case I approve of this. It saves from making another spinoff of a series, too many of them as it is, yet keeps a continual focus of the main story line.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I thought the ending to season one was pretty bad. I'm not sure I'm going to watch the second season especially if the writing is as shoddy and cheesy.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Its about super heroes. Of course its going to be cheesy. Its part of the genre.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I thought the 6 episodes were suppose to play between the lull of the first hal and second half of the season. In either case I approve of this. It saves from making another spinoff of a series, too many of them as it is, yet keeps a continual focus of the main story line.

Yeah, actually, you might be right. I can't remember exactly what I read. For some reason I thought I read that it was supposed to be during the break between the first season and secod season, but yeah, probably what you said.

I thought the ending to season one was pretty bad. I'm not sure I'm going to watch the second season especially if the writing is as shoddy and cheesy.

I thought it was bad only because I was expecting the final episode to be final, since we were told, towards the end of the season, that the second Volume would be about a brand new bunch of heroes. So I was expecting Sylar to die in a mega fight with Peter that would destroy half the city.

Of course, supervilains never die though.

Meh. Still can't wait till monday.

Ah so when a story is about super heroes it's cheesy becuase thats the genre but when a game like halo 3 is just a straight fps its shallow. Hmmmmm

Either way I think it's going to suffer from too many characters and too many loose ends unless of course the super secret evil person kills everyone first. Also did it bother anyone when else when the main premise of the entire first season was "save the cheerleader save the world" even though they were only saving New York. That seems a little conceited to say New York is some kind of representation and vital point of the world. I've been to the New York, it sucked.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Ah so when a story is about super heroes it's cheesy becuase thats the genre but when a game like halo 3 is just a straight fps its shallow. Hmmmmm

Either way I think it's going to suffer from too many characters and too many loose ends unless of course the super secret evil person kills everyone first. Also did it bother anyone when else when the main premise of the entire first season was "save the cheerleader save the world" even though they were only saving New York. That seems a little conceited to say New York is some kind of representation and vital point of the world. I've been to the New York, it sucked.

Because it's not just New York. The nuclear blast in New York gets Sylar elected President. SYLAR AS PRESIDENT. At which point he tries to enact a plan of genocide.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Because it's not just New York. The nuclear blast in New York gets Sylar elected President. SYLAR AS PRESIDENT. At which point he tries to enact a plan of genocide.

Good point, forgot about that.

I thought it was bad only because I was expecting the final episode to be final, since we were told, towards the end of the season, that the second Volume would be about a brand new bunch of heroes. So I was expecting Sylar to die in a mega fight with Peter that would destroy half the city.

I never remember reading anything about the second season being about a brand new group of heroes. Is this another one of your crackpot theories?

Earlier in the year, right after Heroes was renewed for a second season, the original idea the writing staff had was to kill off all/most of the season one cast. Then, as production went on, they became attached to the characters, so the original idea was shelved.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

God dammit. I had forgotten the feeling of watching a new heroes episode, and then having to wait a week for another one.

I never remember reading anything about the second season being about a brand new group of heroes. Is this another one of your crackpot theories?

They had originally planned for each season to be self-contained with new heroes, new villains, and leaving the old ones behind. They ultimately changed their mind for some reason.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm really glad they changed their minds then. I've really grown attached to the cast, with a few exceptions. *Cough* Nikki/Jessica *cough*