Game Termination Upon Loading Iziz Cantina

Everytime I try to enter the Cantina in Iziz, the loading bar will go 4/5 through then the game will close and returns to desk top. This has happened to me on 2 different characters, I tried reloading to a save file before I enter the Merchant Quarters, to a save file before I fly to Iziz, and to a save file before I fly to Onderon, none has worked. I'm wondering if this is a known issue or is this a corruption of my game files and I will need to reinstall KOTOR2?

• 11 months later...
Everytime I try to enter the Cantina in Iziz, the loading bar will go 4/5 through then the game will close and returns to desk top. This has happened to me on 2 different characters, I tried reloading to a save file before I enter the Merchant Quarters, to a save file before I fly to Iziz, and to a save file before I fly to Onderon, none has worked. I'm wondering if this is a known issue or is this a corruption of my game files and I will need to reinstall KOTOR2?

I just found this and I'm having the same problem...Is there any fix for this?

I'm wondering if this is a known issue or is this a corruption of my game files and I will need to reinstall KOTOR2?

Do not reinstall Kotor 2!, try loading the save file a couple of times and it should work.

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.