Starwars: The Force Unleashed

Jade Empire 2

Thinking over:

Alan Wake

Too human

Dragon Age

Fallout 3

Spore

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Nothing looks interesting at all this year so far except Fallout 3. Pity.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Metal Gear Solid 4, come to daddy!

In the meantime, Apollo Justice is just around der corner!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Besides, they're a step up from Nick and me.

Right, I'll call the stars "Nick and Llyr" from now on.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I haven't felt hyped for a Final Fantasy since VIII, which blew.

However, the new scans from Famitsu and Dengeki have me quite interested. I think I may be excited for versus XIII.

Blood Bowl.

Skaven!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I can't wait for Street Fighter 4. Looks jawesome!

I'm playing SF3: Third Strike in preparation.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Fudge!

White Knight Chronicles is the game I'm second most excited about this year. It's right after Metal Gear Solid 4. Cinematic trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22732.html

Looks to be playing off the old stories about white knights saving princesses and princesses falling in love with paupers. Except the pauper is the white knight and his armor is basically a magical mecha. It's giving me a Legend of Dragoon meets Escaflowne feeling. Level-5 has proven to be a quality company, so I've got my hopes set high.

I'm slightly curious about the Russian update of the old (and I mean OLD) Commodore 64 classic King's Bounty:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30178.html

Looks lovely so far. But if my prejudices have anything to say about it, the game will be marred by really weird UI design decisions, badly translated dialogue and voice acting so horrible it'll make your ears bleed.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ah, "Heroes of the Might and Magic 0" getting an update

Well, that looks rather nice and Buda(another Russian dev house) did a good job with HOMM 5.

kirottu said:

Force Dancing Stage Unleashed: Xtreme!

kirottu said:

Europa Universalis: Rome :-

Europa Universalis III (covering 1453-1789 AD) quickly became a favourite of mine. Looking forward to what they do with the roman era.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Wait? They are actually doing Rome?!

kirottu said:

Wait? They are actually doing Rome?!

They sure are. And it looks good from the developer diaries so far.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Battlefield: Bad company actually sounds like a good title... Too bad I won't get to play the mutliplayer.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"