Top 5 KOTOR 1 and 2 foes.

Hmh, now I undertand why you have Hulk as your avatar. He is nothing but pure strenght and idocy.

"Hulk was made so stupid people would have superhero too" is one of best quotes ever, too bad I can't remember the source of it.

Now listen, genius, science is humanity's power. We humans didn't become "crown of creation" by dumb luck. Evolution is not forgiving. In physical strenght we have little against many predators. No, it is because humans were clever. Humans were smart. Humans were able to outwit their enemies. ( Hell, as a proof our malice geniousness [beings of power without wisdom] humans created things that could result end of whole world. )

This is why "intelligence triumphs over brute strenght" is one of key facts on this planet.

And since pure destruction is power for you... I'm not one of those corny "love is teh all" Hollywood people, but I truly pity you and wonder what kind of life you must've lived to gain that idea.

That or you're just middle class teenager whose mommy brings him coke and chips from mall, who "makes money from hustlein" for buying newest Gundam figure which he so dearly wants, argues over internet should Eva-01 and RX-78 Gundam "get it on" and who has these fantasies of power and strenght, seeing himself as sort of

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands => play KotOR => argue here => further waste of time

But it's fun waste of time, no?

At least your post count agrees. :o

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hmh, now I undertand why you have Hulk as your avatar. He is nothing but pure strenght and idocy.

"Hulk was made so stupid people would have superhero too" is one of best quotes ever, too bad I can't remember the source of it.

Now listen, genius, science is humanity's power. We humans didn't become "crown of creation" by dumb luck. Evolution is not forgiving. In physical strenght we have little against many predators. No, it is because humans were clever. Humans were smart. Humans were able to outwit their enemies. ( Hell, as a proof our malice geniousness [beings of power without wisdom] humans created things that could result end of whole world. )

This is why "intelligence triumphs over brute strenght" is one of key facts on this planet.

And since pure destruction is power for you... I'm not one of those corny "love is teh all" Hollywood people, but I truly pity you and wonder what kind of life you must've lived to gain that idea.

That or you're just middle class teenager whose mommy brings him coke and chips from mall, who "makes money from hustlein" for buying newest Gundam figure which he so dearly wants, argues over internet should Eva-01 and RX-78 Gundam "get it on" and who has these fantasies of power and strenght, seeing himself as sort of

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Consider these facts.

1. Evolution has never been observed.

2. Evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

3. There are no transitional fossils.

4. The theory of evolution says that life originated, and evolution proceeds, by random chance.

5. Evolution is only a theory; it hasn't been proved.

But this is not the place to debate this.

1. :-

2. "The entropy of an isolated system not in equilibrium will tend to increase over time, approaching a maximum value at equilibrium." - how is this in violation with evolution?

3. Every living organism is in a constant transitional phase - You can easily find markers of previous forms - like the Coccyx commonly refered to as the tailbone. There are also plenty of transitional forms.

4. wrong - it says life originated and evolution proceeded due to natural selection and competition. Mutation could be viewed at as a game of chance, the same could however be said about anything.

5. True - but if you believe in empiricism nothing is ever really proved - some things are just alot more likely than others.

and your right - this is not really the place to discuss this - but I had to respond to some of those statements.

Fortune favors the bald.

Thanks Ros for saving my time :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hulk is the strongest Charactor in Marvel cannon, as has been said he gets stronger the angrier he gets, and has the potential to shift a planet if he gets mad enough.

The confusion over how strong the Hulk is might have something to do with the fact that there are something like four (or more) different Hulks-or rather four+ differing Hulks Banner can turn into. Some of them are smarter than others (One is basically Bruce Banner in the Hulks body) but the smarter they are the weaker they are. The strongest Hulk was/is the first Hulk, the one who can only say things like 'Hulk Smash!' and is about as smart as a five year old. Marvel changed the character since, I would assume, it is rather hard to write meaningful diologe when your main character is limited to Hulk Smash!, and coming up with plots for him.....well there would be one; Hulk gets mad and hits someone/something very very hard.

The in universe explination is that Banner had a trumatic child hood (Along with everyone else in the Marvel universe it seems) and each Hulk is part of his personality.

Btw there is nothing in believe in both creationism and evolution at the same time.

IF you look at God as a being of Infinite power, And if you read the book of Genesis and in how He made Adam and Eve as adults.

So Therefore, if He can make humans as adults then, he can make the Earth as an adult type planet. And if you look closely, you will see that the Earth was already here or at least the material for the Earth was here.

Also in the Book of Genesis, It did say that it took God 7 days to create the Earth. But if you look in the book of Psalms, It will tell you that 1,000 years is a day unto the Lord God.

In the Linguitus of the Translation, The writers of the Bible didn't have words for Millions and higher numeral values. I don't know if the translators had the same termology or not.

KJV Bible used an Older English dialect when it was translated.

So they didn't have the words to describ the flow of time between God realm and the realm of the Mortals.

It boils down to that comparing our time to God's time. Our time moves much more quickly compare to God's time. So Evolution is very much a possiblity While believing in God and creationism.

Also it is still a possiblity that God had made the world as an adult at creationism.

Also The story of Creation just tells the story of This Earth and not the rest of the universe. So there could be many more other Earths type in the past and currently.

Kotor l I had a hard time with Calo Nord The first time I played it.

Kotor ll I was constantly wiped out by Kreia's floating lightsabers. I have only played the game twice. I am getting better with Kreia.

Kotor l I had a hard time with Calo Nord The first time I played it.

Kotor ll I was constantly wiped out by Kreia's floating lightsabers. I have only played the game twice. I am getting better with Kreia.

i applaud you for saying something on topic lol

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

well I think we have arrived at that final stop.

Thanks to everyone for being civilized, as this discussion drifted off topic (and my apologies for helping it drift a little further).

Fortune favors the bald.