Top 5 KOTOR 1 and 2 foes.

1. Nihilus

Reason. He was so powerful he could no longer even remain in human form. Here is your true Sith Lord of POWER not some stupid minipulation master that hides and lies to stay alive (aka overrated palpatine). Nihilus can drain a planet. He whiped out THOUSANDS of jedi all on his own. So tell me who can compare to him. There is no one who can. He is the absolute master of POWER.

2. Kreia/Darth Traya

Reason. She trained jedi to become wounds in the force and trained some of the most powerful force sensitives ever. She has walked both sides has learnt almost everything there is to know in order to find out how to destroy the force. Her miniplutive powers are as good as palpatines but she had different motives and didn't care about ruling the galaxy even though she said she once held it by the tip of her fingures. She managed to survive against very powerful sith. She single handidly whiped out three of the most powerful jedi at the time by simply draining them so they were actually emptynesses in the force. She taught people like the exile and sion their techniques to become wounds and discover things not possible other wise. Really the only people a match for her at the time were the Exile and of course Nihilus. She has learned how to train others to become wounds in the force where they will steal the victims power once they kill them or simply mimick the powers by watching untill they gain so much power they can be like nililus.

3. Sion.

Reason. He is a master of the blade. He is immortal however his base power is still not as great as kreia. His physical strength is nearly unmatched. For this reason he easily wins over malak.

4. Darth Malak.

Reason. He was the apprentice of Revan and even passed his power level up. He mastered many things and resources around him. He is a master with the force and the blade.

5. Vrook. New basically all lightsaber forms at the time. He was one of the oldest and wisest within the jedi council and survived much. Master with blade and force.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Terentateks.

Those are awesome, and can be a pain if you're low level, on Korriban, fighting two of them at the same time.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yay, OPG!

We have missed you <3

So... should my wrinkled Palpatine figure and your Dominatrix-masked Nihilus hook up some power coupling? :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

honestly i thoght the governor on taris was purty hard.............or maybe thats b/c i was saving my level ups for when i became a jedi.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

honestly i thoght the governor on taris was purty hard.............or maybe thats b/c i was saving my level ups for when i became a jedi.

Probably-at least in part. The guy on Taris was hard for the simple reason that his ability to force push you over the room, or put you in statis, was greater than your ability to resist his powers. If you know what your doing-that is you stop before you open his door and buff the party up and make sure everyone is a full strength and has an active shield-you can take him out quickly.

first time I played through KOTOR1 I had no idea how to make a good character - so I was severly underpowered throughout the game.

The govenor on Taris was hard - Darth Bandon was hard - Calo Nord was hard - the small Rancors were hard - even Malak was hard..

even Bastilla was difficult. :) - yes, it's black to hide my shame

a scoundrel/consular with focus on persuade and buffing (no combat powers to speak of) is gonna have a hard time. Plus I had really messy stats as well.

Second time round - same kind of character - although this time I knew what I was doing. I mopped the floor with everyone without dying much more than once (damn rancors).

KOTOR2 was pretty easy - no matter what setup you used.

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, that sums up basically what happened to me the first time around and then the second time around. But darn those rancors! Gah. I hate them. Malak was a pushover at the end. Hit and run really does miracles.

Story line wise people not gameplay wise. Also yeah he was hunger which is weakness from a POINT OF VIEW but that didn't change the fact that he could kill a planet and THAT IS POWER. The jedi aren't gunna come back and be like ha ha you lose cause hunger is weaknes because he KILLED THEM WITH POWER and their DEAD. If nilihus existed in the movie timeline he would of just killed all the jedi in the temple instantly and drained the planet. THAT'S IT. JUST like that. THAT is power. To kill a foe using power is power.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

The only two battles I remember having a really hard time with in Kotor2 was Atton's bar fight and those mercenary guys that you encounter not too long after you first get Bao. They were bunched together, I was a Kotor nub, and they wiped the floor with me the first time and I tried to just charge into them.

But on subsequent tries and game replays, they weren't hard at all. Everyone else, including bosses, were generally not very difficult.

Unless you count trying to use Remote to actually attack those monsters near the end game, just to see if you could do it. :)

So in terms of 'top foes' - for Kotor2 I'd have to say there weren't any that really stood out, at least combat wise. But story-wise, I like Sion.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

In KOTOR1 i thought the hardest thing was Malak at the end. Although if you decide to actually fight the rancor in the sewers he can be pretty hard.

Not really. I just threw my grenades at him from afar when I wanted to kill him. It was just throw grenade, run away, repeat.

Story line wise people not gameplay wise. Also yeah he was hunger which is weakness from a POINT OF VIEW but that didn't change the fact that he could kill a planet and THAT IS POWER. The jedi aren't gunna come back and be like ha ha you lose cause hunger is weaknes because he KILLED THEM WITH POWER and they're DEAD. If nilihus existed in the movie timeline he would of just killed all the jedi in the temple instantly and drained the planet. THAT'S IT. JUST like that. THAT is power. To kill a foe using power is power.

This is non sequitur to your topic title, though.

There are barely five named Sith foes in both games, so just naming them all will give you close to the "top five".

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

still, that's not what your title says

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I was referring to the fact that still does not mean "storywise" most powerful ones.