Transformers general

Oerwinde

I've never cared bat**** about Transformers, but even I can say that Optimus Prime is... blasphemous very least :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And still is.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Stop raping my childhood! :ermm:

uhn uhn

Just give me one moment.

uhn uhn

Though I really agree with those that are of the opinion it is horrible. How can they not possibly have figured that out in advance is beyond me.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

And still is.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As if Transformers fans aren't deluding themselves that anything good based on their beloved franchise will ever air again. We all figured that out a decade ago.

And Fallout Fans think they have it bad...

Beast Wars and Beast Machines was good!

Beast Machines not so much if you insist on your transformers respecting the rest of the franchise.

X-men original saturday morning cartoon was the best show ever created in the history of media history.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Man, I never watched any of these shows. It's like a trip down the memory lane that I never had!

Well, not really, but I appreciate retrojunk.'

As for the art style, I don't get the problem, sure it could look better, but I like the style they are going for, caricatures and saturated colours in the vein of Samurai Jack and Clone Wars.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I could never get into the Transformers cartoon. It's a cool idea for a toy-- I had a couple of them, and they were fun to play with. But, even to my childish eyes, building a storyline around why these things existed seemed farcical.

Isn't it enough that they were a cool toy? Slinkies and Legos didn't need elaborate animated mythologies to make them fun.

He-Man, on the other hand... :ermm:

I remember collecting the comics. I could care less, and as you chaps already said, that's just WRONG.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I remember collecting the comics. I could care less, and as you chaps already said, that's just WRONG.

How much less?

How much less?

Oh, i'd say about a guinea pig's worth.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Are you going to quit comics forever?

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I guess they can't think of original conceepts.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

He looks like a basset hound.

My first impression was "monkey!"

Sometimes they improve on the old, but more often ... not. :/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

HAH ;)

That's 'gainst the regulations though, I believe.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Please, by all means, keep it to spite'em. The mods'll ask you to take it down, once they think the poor suckers have had enough.

kirottu said: