I N T E R N E T D R A M A

Volourn

I like how nobody mentioned me at all.

I'm not even hated by anyone.

You all suck.

You aren't popular enough to be hated. ;)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

4. I forgot more honorable mentions, like Bok, Julianw, Drabek, Amentep, Volo, CoF, Hell Kitty, Gfted1, Darque, Gabs, Pidesco, Rosbj, LadyCrimson, Fio, Laozi, Stevethaibinh, Pop, Role-player, Meshugger, alanschu, Deraldin, Meta, Numbers, KQD, Draken, Moth, Nartwak, Taks, Kiro, Tale, and the list goes on. If you are feeling left out, just post your feelings and I'll write another addendum to answer 4.

Internet drama ftw.

Oh, and Tigranes.

Edited by Blank

And I'll double-post because I forgot Gromnir and J.E. Sawyer, the posts of both are usually thought out well and it's always worth reading their opinions.

Blank has just escaped an emo-knife to the balls with that edit.

1 - Sure. Once travel gets cheaper and local women get uglier.

4/5 - I'm one of those people that get really un-conscious of who's posting what, and end up responding to each post randomly. That said, Cant is a nice fellow, the Scandinavians are cool by default, and there are other people but I assume they're all Scandinavians, cause they're cool.

This thread just erased 10 minutes of my day at work. Good stuff, keep 'em coming. Sitting around debugging code is usually pretty tiresome (60% of the time is spent on surfing the net while the software that i'm debugging is running in the background) for most of the day.

Internet love is silly, but i am too old to judge on such matters (27 and living with the girlfriend since several years back). Oh and i don't love anyone here, "love" is very powerful word that should be saved for more, eh..intimate times. But i truly enjoy the conversations and debates with everyone of you ;)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Not me, I'm quitting gaming forever. Oh, nevermind.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

;)
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I like how nobody mentioned me at all.

I'm not even hated by anyone.

You all suck.

You're not the only one... :'(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Lies, Pid, lies! I mentioned you at least an hour and 20 minutes ago back in my honorable mention addendum.

Now, if you were Calax or Xard on the other hand, I would have to add you now, like this, 4. Calax, Xard.

Just covering my bases.

And Kotorkyle.

Edited by Blank

You did! :)

Heja Sverige!!

Pid, you have privileges denied because you have a cute cat avatar. Assuming that is a cat, of course. Now I look hard at it, it could be a boot fungus.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The cat isn't cute, it's an evil feline! :)

Heja Sverige!!

Guest The Architect
The cat isn't cute, it's an evil feline! :)

A cute, evil feline.

Anyway,

1. It's possible. It shouldn't happen I reckon, but it can, and apparently has happened.

2. No.

3. I'm not an internet geek.

4. Jediphile, Xard and Sturm.

5. OPG and anyone else who types like a handicapped turnip, or just talks a lot of fan boy gibberish.

Edited by The Architect

OPG?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

See my sig :sorcerer:

I guess he never really left from areas which later on were changed to SW Universe, thus he must've been (luckily) rare "sight" in WoT

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Fanboy gibberish ftw! I'm a browncoat viper-piloting fething jedi-master of the Jan Jansen Boo-petting fanboys.

-Elwood Blues

Is that a lit candle or unlit?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"