does anyone know how to beat the three floating lightsabers in the fight with kreia at malacor5

Well... (I'm on a role today)

You could always just use the age old hit and run tactic. That's what always works best. >_< Or just continue to built up your character to as far as you can and take her on. I usually do the Force Lightning as I'm a Jedi Consular/Jedi Master most of the time and have some high Wisdom/Charisma. I do not recommend fighting her with a lightsaber. I usually die that way. :lol: But just hit and run or uber character works fine.

Hope this helps. :down:

Another suggestion would be using good energy shields. You don't have to waste a turn to power them up btw. ^_-

Pause the game, cancel combat, go into your inventory and select the energy shield you have equiped in the Inventory Screen not the Equipment Screen, click the "Use Item" button at the bottom and go back to fighting.

You can do this over and over to soak the damage and you don't have to waste turns getting pounded trying to keep powering up the shields.

I usually drew them away from Kreia - I seem to recall there was a way to seperate them somewhat by attracting their attention then running towards the outer edges of that circle/cliff walls. I don't remember exactly how I did all that, tho. :/

Energy shields are good - usually by then I had a lot of the highest absorb ones, and they helped a lot.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Use force speed to outrun them. Once you have enough distance between you and them, they will "lose your scent". Not sure how to describe it otherwise. Gradually move closer to Kreia until you are close enough to throw your lightsaber at her. She will not come after you and you can keep throwing it at her until she dies. You can usually beat her with one hand clicking the mouse button and the other holding a mug of coffee that you can sip at your leasure :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

MalacHor 5

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I just use force wave-chances are you'll stun at least one of the sabres for a while. Then I'll flurry another sabre, force wave again.....you can finish them off very quickly this way-with the added bonus that you'll stun Kreia at somepoint while spamming force wave.

My tactic-Force wave, force wave, reactivate energy shield, flurry any sabre attacking me, force wave etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Just run away. That way, you separate Treya from her lightsabers so you don't have to face them all at the same time. If you start getting beat up again, just run away to one of the upper "Y" branches. You can get far enough away so that you can heal and buff up at your leisure before taking on the lightsabers again. Once the sabers are gone, Traya is cake.

Hm, it's a long time since I fought Kreia, but as far as I can remember I had no problems at all beating my enemies from the Malachor temple and onwards. Even though I was a Guardian/Weapon Master with Light Mastery, I defeated whole rooms in the Malachor temple with one single Force Storm.

Neo: "I know kung fu."

Morpheus: "Show me."

- Neo and Morpheus, The Matrix

Exile: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

- The Exile, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

___________ ____________________________________

|_|____|_|||_|____________________________________| <- My turquoise lightsaber - DO NOT TOUCH!