ligthsaber help

where do you get the focusing lens?? i thought u got it on dantooine but i cant seem to find it anywhere! gah

Hmm.

Don't really know if this is spoilerish, but for safety. (Highlight the black part to read)

Did you buy the stuff from the salvagers who hang out around the Jedi Temple? If not, then go do so. They usually have the parts that you need to make a lightsaber. I usually just buy all their crap and then that usually gives me everything.

If that's not enough, complete the "find the ead salvagers for me" mission that one of them has out there, some old lady I think, and then make sure to tell her that you knew she was just trying to get the will. You can then either give the will to the guy in the embassy, what's his face, and get LS points, or claim the will as yours and get DS points, as well as a lightsaber and some parts, I think. Haven't been DS in a while, so I can't remember.

If I was useless, once again, wait for Mortis or one of the mods. Or you could always try google. >_<

where do you get the focusing lens?? i thought u got it on dantooine but i cant seem to find it anywhere! gah

Hmm.

Don't really know if this is spoilerish, but for safety. (Highlight the black part to read)

Did you buy the stuff from the salvagers who hang out around the Jedi Temple? If not, then go do so. They usually have the parts that you need to make a lightsaber. I usually just buy all their crap and then that usually gives me everything.

If that's not enough, complete the "find the ead salvagers for me" mission that one of them has out there, some old lady I think, and then make sure to tell her that you knew she was just trying to get the will. You can then either give the will to the guy in the embassy, what's his face, and get LS points, or claim the will as yours and get DS points, as well as a lightsaber and some parts, I think. Haven't been DS in a while, so I can't remember.

If I was useless, once again, wait for Mortis or one of the mods. Or you could always try google. :sorcerer:

yeahh. but i already got rid of that women, and ive killed vrook and im done with dantooine. so idk wat to do now..

There are several places to get the parts you'll need.....

Fighting Visas yeilds a peice, killing or helping lootra on nar shadaa is another one, Freeing Dagon Ghent gets another possible peice. If you have already built your lightsaber when you reach the other sections you get a lightsaber or an upgrade peice imstead of a construction peice.

If I was useless, once again, wait for Mortis or one of the mods. Or you could always try google. :brows:

You covered everything I think.

I think I did.

If you still can't find what you're looking for, then try going to another planet and just peruse around. You'll eventually find something. It's a given that you get a focusing lens. Just keep poking around places.

One place you can get one is Nar Shadaar;

Make sure Atton is in your group and equiped with a stealth belt. Go to the dock area and visit the flot house, the first room you see has two aliens in it-if you try and walk up to then they'll turn and tell you something about being unable to listen into their converastion. Back off, Switch to Atton, activate stealth mode and creep up on them to over hear their plan at stealing from Voga the hut. Leave the docks and go back to the main area, and from there go into the bar-making sure you have the Handmaiden in your group as well as Atton if you are a male exile. In the bar use Atton again to listen into the conversation between the two lizards near the window on the right hand side of the room. Then go over and talk to the bar tender and buy some Juma Juice from him, get close to the dancers near the bar and either agree to dance for Voga yourself (if your female) or ask the Handmaiden to do it if you are male. You'll end up back in the docks and dance for Voga-which will send the slug to sleep. To the left, in the corner of the room, is the water dish for his hounds. Click on it and pour in the juma juice, then after the short cut scene switch back to Atton, activate stealth mode and creep up to the locked door near Voga. Pick the lock and rummage around the room-there is a locked container in there which will contain the part you need to make your sabre.

While this seems like a lot of running around it is somewhat faster and easier than any other way of getting the last missing part on Nar Shadaar since you don't have to fight anyone, and you'll really need to talk to Voga at some point for a quest anyway.

Hmm.

If I was useless, once again, wait for Mortis or one of the mods. Or you could always try google. :thumbsup:

yeahh. but i already got rid of that women, and ive killed vrook and im done with dantooine. so idk wat to do now..

if youve already killed vrook then there should have been the part you needed or a lightsaber on his body !!!!

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Hmm.

If I was useless, once again, wait for Mortis or one of the mods. Or you could always try google. :thumbsup:

if youve already killed vrook then there should have been the part you needed or a lightsaber on his body !!!!

He may not have that patch the puts lightsabers for sure on the bodies of the masters, and if not then the only garenteed thing from his corpse is master robe IIRC

Hmm.

If I was useless, once again, wait for Mortis or one of the mods. Or you could always try google. :)

He may not have that patch the puts lightsabers for sure on the bodies of the masters, and if not then the only garenteed thing from his corpse is master robe IIRC

i got my peices. thanks for all the help everyone! :D