Sneezing

Walsingham

I just sneezed so hard that my arms ache.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is the word "sneezing" a euphemism?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

No, I mean standard nose sneezing. I have no diea why my arms would hurt. I do know that my great uncle once halted a test match by sneezing. He turned around and stared hard at the man behind him.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No, I mean standard nose sneezing. I have no diea why my arms would hurt.

I think that means you're going to die.

Oh, OK. Just so long as I know.

-Elwood Blues

Hehe. There used to be a player for the Chicago Cubs (baseball) named Sammy Sosa that once broke a rib sneezing.

:lol:

I will never sneeze again. Never.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I went to school with a guy who farted, sneezed, and burped at the same time. There was this totally awed silence in class which we later established was everyone waiting to see if he prolapsed.

-Elwood Blues

Now that's assuring

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Do you ever feel a strange kind of happines when other people sneeze? maybe you even like it a little more than that? maybe you even get turned on?

don't worry - it's perfectly okay - in fact, you are not alone ..

This is one of the strangest sites I've ever found - I didn't even know you could have a sneeze-fetish!

Fortune favors the bald.

Has anyone sneezed and then farted by accident all at the same time? Ha Ha Ha *sigh* That's so funny.

Friend of mine once burbed and farted at the same time. It was awesome.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I never say "bless you" when someone sneezes.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I do blessings. They confer +1 to sanity checks and barbeque lighting for 3d4 rounds per alcohol level.

-Elwood Blues

is that even anatomically possible walsh? I'm pretty sure you can't breathe through your nose and mouth at the same time, so the opposite must be true that you can't expel anything through your nose and mouth at the same time. But I could be completely wrong.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I went to school with a guy who farted, sneezed, and burped at the same time. There was this totally awed silence in class which we later established was everyone waiting to see if he prolapsed.

I thought the wives' tale was that the person's insides would rush out of the body, as the surface tension / vacuum seal of the alimentary canal was disrupted.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

is that even anatomically possible walsh? I'm pretty sure you can't breathe through your nose and mouth at the same time, so the opposite must be true that you can't expel anything through your nose and mouth at the same time. But I could be completely wrong.

After extensive testing for ten seconds I deduce that there's no reason you shouldn't breathe in through your mouth and nose at the same time. However, this due to the opening in your moth being more than adequate for inhaling. Your lungs just don't produce enough suction to warrant air going in through your nose as well.

Meta, that was exactly our feeling. It's nonsense of course, since you have sphincters internally that would stop this happening.

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect
Eh, broken ribs only hurt when you breathe.

Now that's assuring

:rolleyes:

Edited by The Architect

Do you ever feel a strange kind of happines when other people sneeze? maybe you even like it a little more than that? maybe you even get turned on?

don't worry - it's perfectly okay - in fact, you are not alone ..

This is one of the strangest sites I've ever found - I didn't even know you could have a sneeze-fetish!

Apparently you can. I'm sure there are weirder fetishes out there. And I don't want to find out.