Converting to Jedi

All of them that are possible except the Handmaiden, since I never got that far playing as a male.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

We could also discuss semanthics, as to whether Visas is a "convert" or not. She obviously already knows the force and how to use a lightsaber when she meets you the first time :yucky:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

True. Sadly the game doesn't tell anything about Visas background before she "met" Nihilus.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

True. Sadly the game doesn't tell anything about Visas background before she "met" Nihilus.

She's a Miraluka - Katarr go boom - she becomes massacistic (sp?) with the hoff dude - she joins you...what more do you need to know? :lol:

Edited by pantherus

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Well, one way is to

Take him along on Dantooine and do the quest for the missing atmosphere sensors. You can get major influence by letting him examine the sensors when you find them and thanking him for it. Then return the sensors-getting the guy to admit to the real reason he wanted the sensors back, but refuse to take the extra money and settle for the original price-'Call it 3000, you need the credits more than I do' is the line I think. BD should comment on this, then you can talk to him again and start training him. Note, don't have Kriea or Visis in the party at the time, as they will pass comment and you don't get the influence with BD

Thats the LS way, I forget how to do it DS as I've not played as a DS that often.

Thanks for the advice, but I did that already and had Visas in the party (crap). Know any other ways to get influence?

You just gotta be nice - Bao-Dur's influence options are almost exlusively LS actions (hence the difficulty in a DS character getting Bao-Dur to be a Jedi). For specific locations - go to GameFAQs and read DSimpson's influence guide - it's fantastic (though many spoilers if you haven't finished the game).

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

Thanks for the advice, but I did that already and had Visas in the party (crap). Know any other ways to get influence?

I'm not 100% sure about this, but when you are on Nar Shadaar

you can repair the hovercar/pod car if you get the parts before you go to see the exchange boss in the bar. If BD is in the party he will/can double check your work when its repaired, and will even install some of the componets for you. If you thank him for his help you can gain influence-although I'm not sure quite how much it should be enough if you've been nice to him on Telos. Btw, you can also get some infuence with Atton here as well if he's in the party-since he will offer to by-pass the security system on the car and you can discribe him as the expert when he offers.

Thats the only other place I know you can get influence with BD after Telos and Dantooine.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but when you are on Nar Shadaar

you can repair the hovercar/pod car if you get the parts before you go to see the exchange boss in the bar. If BD is in the party he will/can double check your work when its repaired, and will even install some of the componets for you. If you thank him for his help you can gain influence-although I'm not sure quite how much it should be enough if you've been nice to him on Telos. Btw, you can also get some infuence with Atton here as well if he's in the party-since he will offer to by-pass the security system on the car and you can discribe him as the expert when he offers.

Thats the only other place I know you can get influence with BD after Telos and Dantooine.

Mortis is right with that location, also;

On Onderon, if you give an Open Visa to the Republic spy with Bao-Dur in the party you gain influence

Attons easy.

Bao-Dur is the only one I have never got. Any advice? What must I do to train him?

Keep him with you on Dantooine. There are I think three opportunities to gain influence with him there.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well, one way is to

Take him along on Dantooine and do the quest for the missing atmosphere sensors. You can get major influence by letting him examine the sensors when you find them and thanking him for it. Then return the sensors-getting the guy to admit to the real reason he wanted the sensors back, but refuse to take the extra money and settle for the original price-'Call it 3000, you need the credits more than I do' is the line I think. BD should comment on this, then you can talk to him again and start training him. Note, don't have Kriea or Visis in the party at the time, as they will pass comment and you don't get the influence with BD

Thats the LS way, I forget how to do it DS as I've not played as a DS that often.

There-I know I'd answered that question before on the first page.

Attons easy.

Bao-Dur is the only one I have never got. Any advice? What must I do to train him?

Keep him with you on Dantooine. There are I think three opportunities to gain influence with him there.

I had alot of infuence. Influence wasn't the problem. There just was never an option of saying stuff like can I train you to be a jedi. I have completed all the conversations with him gained lots of influence but never trained him yet.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard