Most mediocre jedi/sith

Most mediocre jedi/sith  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most mediocre jedi/sith?

• Darth Maul
    • Leia Solo
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Exar Kun
    • Alema Rar
    • Exile
    • Darth Malak
    • Nomi Sunrider
    • Juhani
    • Jaina Solo

I'm going to say that Revan was the most mediocre. After he has his memory erased, the potential he displays shows just how much of a failure he was before he had his memory erased. All that power and intelligence, still was nearly killed by Malak and the Jedi. What a waste of potential he was. And then after all is said and done, he runs off to the end of the galaxy?

Pansy.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm going to say that Revan was the most mediocre. After he has his memory erased, the potential he displays shows just how much of a failure he was before he had his memory erased. All that power and intelligence, still was nearly killed by Malak and the Jedi. What a waste of potential he was. And then after all is said and done, he runs off to the end of the galaxy?

Pansy.

Not only did he survive being on the bridge of a ship and being fired apon, but he came back better and shoved Malaks fear of confrontation down his throat....that makes Malak worse than him hands down so he cant be the most mediocre.....

Well, Revan had a lot of help when he came back.

Malak though, well it's lonely at the top.

Why isn't Revan on the list?

The guy was so stupid, everyone was running circles around him. The Jedi tricked him, Malak tricked him, heck even spoiled whiny brat like Bastila could outwit him. No wonder he left the known space to hide his shame somewhere in the outer fringes :ermm:

Revan is a god, no foilables there.

Let me guess, disagreeing is futile? 8)

Of course.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Why isn't Revan on the list?

The guy was so stupid, everyone was running circles around him. The Jedi tricked him, Malak tricked him, heck even spoiled whiny brat like Bastila could outwit him. No wonder he left the known space to hide his shame somewhere in the outer fringes ;)

Revan is a god, no foilables there.

Let me guess, disagreeing is futile? 8)

Of course.

How can a mere man stand against such logic?!? :bow:

I surrender :grin:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

well Facing off against assassins and other dangers.........I do think Revan faired well.

It might sound totally insane but it is very much possible to play without much help from other characters. Also in most of my games, it is my PC that is saving his teammates's asses moreso than the other way around.

Exile

Just to annoy fanboys o:)

Oh, but OPG isn't here anymore o:)

Exiles feats punk.

Exile becomes wound in force and leaches off all life that he or she kills increasing in power from every kill.

Learns techniques instantly that takes years for MASTERS TO MASTER by just watching.

Beats Nehilhus.

Beats Sion who is immortal.

Beats kreia.

Single handidly fights many wars.

Fights an entire army of sith assains, sith lords, dark jedi, dark jedi masters, and sith maruaders with ease.

Kreia states he is the most powerful because he is a wound in the force.

Kills countless force snesitives.

and many many many more feats.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

So... how may orgasms did you score writing that post?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I don`t know much about it as I avoid most of the EU like the devil avoids the cross but Leia Solo gets my vote.

Why? Cos it`s inhuman for one person to be awsome at everything. She`s the hottest of the OT, apparently the best shot, and to round it up she conducts the best rescue... From backseat flying I can safely judge she`d fly the friggin MF better than Han. Speaking of Han... she got him to fight so her motivationall skills blow Obi1s out of the water. Not to mention that her "mom and pop" and "my planet just got blown up" issues make Vader like a drama queen.

The only two options I see remaining are that she`s a mediocre jedi at best OR that Chewies muff is thicker than hers is.... But seeing as the movies were filmed in 1970s I think I`ll go with the safe option of mediocre jedi...

i like leia and shes smart but not all that powerful

As Luke's twin Leia should, in theory, be just as powerful as him. Of course being President of the New Republic and having to look after three kids, to say nothing of having to jet off to save her husband/brother/children etc twice a year probably didn't leave a great deal of time for Jedi training. I don't think she was mediocre, but I do think she never lived up to her potential as a Jedi.

Edited by Darth Mortis

Exile

Just to annoy fanboys :shifty:

Oh, but OPG isn't here anymore :mellow:

Exiles feats punk.

Exile becomes wound in force and leaches off all life that he or she kills increasing in power from every kill.

Learns techniques instantly that takes years for MASTERS TO MASTER by just watching.

Beats Nehilhus.

Beats Sion who is immortal.

Beats kreia.

Single handidly fights many wars.

Fights an entire army of sith assains, sith lords, dark jedi, dark jedi masters, and sith maruaders with ease.

Kreia states he is the most powerful because he is a wound in the force.

Kills countless force snesitives.

and many many many more feats.

u have a point he is kick ass to the 10th power but he was still around adverage in the force area while he was connected to it

Battle monsters not least ye become a monster. If you gaze into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you

How can Leia come in second?! Hell, out of her, Han, Chewbacca, and Luke, she was the only one that could hit anything with a blaster. She could have made it off of the Death Star on her own, if she wasn't in a cell....heh heh

But that's HOT :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm thinking most of the people on the list are equally mediocre. A lot of them are dead. What kind of a loser dies?