need advice !!

dustin19

:teehee:

Runescape?

:lol:

Like there was one :lol:

Oh, what was that game... Eve Online? That's free nowadays IIRC

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Eve is not free.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

:teehee:

I thought they removed monthly fee from core version (expansions not included) and it was free for download from their website.

At least it was

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

They have 14 day free trials, but that's it.

There is only one version as all expansions have been free.

For Pity's sake, man! Don't do it!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh yes, that was the game I ment :wowey:

A lot of korean MMOs are free. They profit by selling you in-game money.

Edited by Tale

A lot of korean MMOs are free. They profit by selling you in-game money.

I went through a period of trying a lot of those. Some of them no longer exist anymore, but yeah, they make a lot of them. Some of them aren't too bad, either.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

All the ones I downloaded, all game text was in English. Sometimes not very good English, but perfectly understandable. I'd assume they offer different language downloads depending on where/what site you're downloading it from, and/or have seperate servers for different player regions. Not sure tho.

In some of them, I think I recall some odd tex chrs. floating around as some players conversed in non-english, but there were plenty of English speakers, as well.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Are they language-neutral or something? How would someone who doesn't understand Corean fare trying to play in the games?

They make an english version with english servers often maintained by an english speaking company.

But the game originated and was developed in Korea. Same way WoW went to Korea, but in reverse.

Edited by Tale

Besides paying for the game in the store or online?

Yes, that's what I refered to as initial cost. Runescape is completely free, although I believe you can pay for certain premium services. I'm not too sure, it's mostly only my Middle School students who I've known to play the game.

That and Maple Story.

Kia Online and Gunz.

Both in beta, both free and actually worthwhile.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Koreans