darth revans robes

I doubt it. A DS character can get Revan's robes in K1, on deck 2 of the Star Forge. They bear very little resemblance to what Revan is wearing in the cut-scenes though.

Revan's robes don't exist in K2. The only way to get them is to use a mod that adds them.

Action replay sometimes corrupt game saves or other things, so be very careful. I once used one on a game I had nearly completed for the second time, and it deleted the save.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Action replay is a CD/DVD, you put it in and run it, comes up with thousands of game titles for the Xbox or whatever you go to the game, choose the cheats and then go to the next step where you take out the Action replay disc, and put in the game disc.

Also the action replay will work on the xbox 360 because of the new xsata hard drive for the 360. It is for 360 and has a special cable that is compatible with the old xbox memory cards so that means you can use the old xbox cheats from the replay and use them on your 360

Action replay is a CD/DVD, you put it in and run it, comes up with thousands of game titles for the Xbox or whatever you go to the game, choose the cheats and then go to the next step where you take out the Action replay disc, and put in the game disc.

Thanks. I thought it might have been one of those cheats where you press all buttons and triggers whilst making figure of eight motions with the thumb stick.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.