Need Saved games

Guest Punisher4909

Guest Punisher4909

I have played KOTOR II up till the end of the choosable planets. I have gotten to that point 3 times and for some or an other reason, i stopped or was forced to stop there. I really wish to play the game but i dont want to do all the planets i have played all over again, so i was wondering if someone could give me one of their saved game in whic the character has passed the choosable planets. Thax :thumbsup:

I have played KOTOR II up till the end of the choosable planets. I have gotten to that point 3 times and for some or an other reason, i stopped or was forced to stop there. I really wish to play the game but i dont want to do all the planets i have played all over again, so i was wondering if someone could give me one of their saved game in whic the character has passed the choosable planets. Thax :thumbsup:

When you tried doing it again - did you do the planets in the same order?

If you do Onderron last - then the game becomes unwinnable. Did you get the message from Kex to go back there?

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Guest Punisher4909

When you tried doing it again - did you do the planets in the same order?

If you do Onderron last - then the game becomes unwinnable. Did you get the message from Kex to go back there?

No.

No to what?

Which order did you do the planets in?

Did you find all 4 Jedi Masters?

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Guest Punisher4909
i dont think he stopped playing because the game itself was broken i think he stopped because of RL issues or got sidetracked and forgot about the game.

i dont have a save at the point tho.

Yea, that is why i stopped not due to problems with the games itself.

Guest Punisher4909
i dont think he stopped playing because the game itself was broken i think he stopped because of RL issues or got sidetracked and forgot about the game.

Yeah, he is right

Yeah, he is right

So basically you played through a Lot of the planets, Stopped playing and your game ended up being deleted, and you want saved games from someone else so that you dont have to play through all the planets again to be able to beat the game?

Guest Punisher4909

Yeah, he is right

So basically you played through a Lot of the planets, Stopped playing and your game ended up being deleted, and you want saved games from someone else so that you dont have to play through all the planets again to be able to beat the game?

I quess