100% totally Stuck on nar shadda, could use serious help

ugh. so i come to nar shadda, and i do the stuff in the entertainment, landing pad, and docks areas, right? so i check out my status witht the guy near the cantina. he says, oh, they want you bad (LS character), they want your head, dont care whether its attached. however, i get no red eclipse scence. so i go around to the refugee sector, do everything there, at this point i have done all quests, come back to the guy, and he says me status went DOWN. now therye only "interested" in me, even after i killed sasquech and stuff. so i pay him to up my notoriety, and i just get back to where i was before, with the whole they will do anything to get you, want head thing. i wander in and out of the landing pad, hoping to get the red eclipse scence, but to no avail, hence i am completely stuck. PLEASE HELP

You have to do a fair amount of stuff b4 you get those cuts. You say you did everything but I have my doubts.

Here is a list things I do to get attention (I always get it): ((((SPOILERS)))) It is not everything that you can do but all these will get attention.

In the landing area:

Kill the thugs that are out to harm the old man by the entrance

Destroy the racing droid and turn over the race track to the Twe'link

Save T1-N1 and get the Droid Reusable Shield

Get the Force Point boost

Let the guy run off and take the Hawk

Kill the thugs that are out to collect from the guy (I send them over the railing if I can) and don't for get to talk to the guy you saved

The Docks Area:

Just go strait to the "Inn" and go to each room:

Stealth listen in on the two guys in the closest room

Have fun threating the Mandelorains

Tell the ugly guys waiting for their Captain that you will give him the message when you see him

Talk to the blith guy (he has a droid in the room with him) that you want to help him and do his quest

Get the energy cell from the Ithorain

Talk to the last guy in the place who is looking for his wife (second room from the end)

Help the Dock master (outside the Inn) if you can

Entertainment Area:

Get into the Pazack Den

Beat the Pazack players including the Champ (conditional)

Get one of your girls or dance for the Hutt (and make a deal to help Telos with it's fuel problem)

Rufuge Area:

Kill all Exchange personnel including their boss

Kill all Serico Personel and their boss

Save the little girl and talk to her Mother

Tell the wife (of the guy in the Inn) that her husband is alive

Talk to the sick guy and do what you will with him

Tall the leaders of the Refugies that the Exchange and Serico are dead

After the above go back to the Docks Area and than leave it by stepping back into the Landing Area. You should get the call and the the Red Eclipse Cut when you return to the Landing area. I tried to give a Dark and Light compatible version. But after almost all are done you will get the cut with the Red Eclipse and if you have done enough, you will also get the call from Squidface (Vizquise or whatever his name was).

Edited by Watchman

For me all i have to do to get the eclipse is kill sasquestch, and kill the serracco gang and then lesave the refugee area, (plus the force thing and the other 2 things just around the central hub hole) and after i kill the eclipse i get squid head tellin me to meet him in the jekk jekk tar usually (only sometimes do i have to pay the 2k creds from the rat/bat creature)

I don't think you need to worry about spoilers when it is in the title of the thread.

You could be right about it being allot easier than all the stuff I mentioned. I put in allot so that you could pick what you wanted. I know you don't have to do everything, but who would want to do only a little? Allot of that stuff is fun.

Stuff like "Have fun threating the Mandelorains" will not even help you to finish the game but it is fun. :mellow:

Edited by Watchman

You know that squeaky dude that tells you your relationship and tells you that the Exchange wants to kill him? If you got the creds to spare, just go and bribe the squeaky dude to make the Exchange hate you. Walk around a bit. When you see the Red Esciple come take your ship, then you are almost there. Liberate your ship and then you'll get your message from the Exchange.

Traditionally, the way to get past the Exchange is to get them to LOVE you or HATE you. You get them to love you by helping the Exchange and you get them to hate you by ruining the Exchange.

• 2 weeks later...
You have to do a fair amount of stuff b4 you get those cuts. You say you did everything but I have my doubts.

Here is a list things I do to get attention (I always get it): ((((SPOILERS)))) It is not everything that you can do but all these will get attention.

In the landing area:

Kill the thugs that are out to harm the old man by the entrance

Destroy the racing droid and turn over the race track to the Twe'link

Save T1-N1 and get the Droid Reusable Shield

Get the Force Point boost

Let the guy run off and take the Hawk

Kill the thugs that are out to collect from the guy (I send them over the railing if I can) and don't for get to talk to the guy you saved

The Docks Area:

Just go strait to the "Inn" and go to each room:

Stealth listen in on the two guys in the closest room

Have fun threating the Mandelorains

Tell the ugly guys waiting for their Captain that you will give him the message when you see him

Talk to the blith guy (he has a droid in the room with him) that you want to help him and do his quest

Get the energy cell from the Ithorain

Talk to the last guy in the place who is looking for his wife (second room from the end)

Help the Dock master (outside the Inn) if you can

Entertainment Area:

Get into the Pazack Den

Beat the Pazack players including the Champ (conditional)

Get one of your girls or dance for the Hutt (and make a deal to help Telos with it's fuel problem)

Rufuge Area:

Kill all Exchange personnel including their boss

Kill all Serico Personel and their boss

Save the little girl and talk to her Mother

Tell the wife (of the guy in the Inn) that her husband is alive

Talk to the sick guy and do what you will with him

Tall the leaders of the Refugies that the Exchange and Serico are dead

After the above go back to the Docks Area and than leave it by stepping back into the Landing Area. You should get the call and the the Red Eclipse Cut when you return to the Landing area. I tried to give a Dark and Light compatible version. But after almost all are done you will get the cut with the Red Eclipse and if you have done enough, you will also get the call from Squidface (Vizquise or whatever his name was).

I did all that once and still didn't get em. It's a bug you shouldn't even have to do all that. The only thing he can do is reload b4 he gets there.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

• 1 month later...

hrmmm

i went into the docks, and then used my speeder to go to the refugee living place, and then walked into the refugee landing pad and the scene showed up!

yay

i was having the same trouble you were...i've done all the quests that i can...

• 2 months later...
ugh. so i come to nar shadda, and i do the stuff in the entertainment, landing pad, and docks areas, right? so i check out my status witht the guy near the cantina. he says, oh, they want you bad (LS character), they want your head, dont care whether its attached. however, i get no red eclipse scence. so i go around to the refugee sector, do everything there, at this point i have done all quests, come back to the guy, and he says me status went DOWN. now therye only "interested" in me, even after i killed sasquech and stuff. so i pay him to up my notoriety, and i just get back to where i was before, with the whole they will do anything to get you, want head thing. i wander in and out of the landing pad, hoping to get the red eclipse scence, but to no avail, hence i am completely stuck. PLEASE HELP

i have a problem too, i go get the message from visquis and he says to come and when atton and my party members are all done talking to me i don't get "journal entry added" and when i walk in as mira (ls)and or(ds) it doesn't show visquis talking to hanharr the first time when i walk in as mira. oh yeah i did update it from lucasarts and the one that came with the game if you have a patch or a solution PLEASE HELP! i want to beat kotor2 again for pc!

i have a problem too, i go get the message from visquis and he says to come and when atton and my party members are all done talking to me i don't get "journal entry added" and when i walk in as mira (ls)and or(ds) it doesn't show visquis talking to hanharr the first time when i walk in as mira. oh yeah i did update it from lucasarts and the one that came with the game if you have a patch or a solution PLEASE HELP! i want to beat kotor2 again for pc!

I had a similar problem when I used some mods.

When Mira entered the bar, I didn't get the cut scene and when she got to Visquis's area the door wouldn't unlock.

I emptied my override, went back to a slightly earlier save, replayed and everything was OK. Refilled the override and continued on.

When Mira entered the bar, I didn't get the cut scene and when she got to Visquis's area the door wouldn't unlock.

I emptied my override, went back to a slightly earlier save, replayed and everything was OK. Refilled the override and continued on.

it worked I will thank you for this information!

• 6 months later...

it worked I will thank you for this information!

This did not work for me. I have been pretty impressed with the game up until now.

However, when this did not work, then I simply restarted the game with an empty override folder. In my second attempt, I am stuck at the exact same place!

I have noticed that I can usually (not when starting from some saves, but most) walk right through the first door into the Jekk'Jekk, but the door in the back to the private lounge is sealed. With the spacesuit on Mira just kind of bounces off the door repeatedly. I have managed to remove the spacesuit and try the door, and it simply says that the door is sealed magnetically.

Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated. I want to see what happens next!!!

I agree with SilentScope001.

Sounds glitched. You need to re-load before you arrived on Nar Shaadda. Sorry. I've only played this a gajillion times, and all I've ever had to do to get nabbed, is tell the "former owner of my ship" to take a hike, kill the 2 exchange thugs guarding the door to the refugee sector, go back to my ship and kill the slavers, then pay the little bat dude 2 Gs. I useually tell him to tell the Exchange that I don't like them, but I don't think it matters. I try not to get too much done before I get captured, because I want to re-build HK first. So, other than Jedi-fying Atton, and dancing for Vogga, this is all I do before I meet up with Zez-Kai Ell.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I agree with SilentScope001.

Sounds glitched. You need to re-load before you arrived on Nar Shaadda. Sorry. I've only played this a gajillion times, and all I've ever had to do to get nabbed, is tell the "former owner of my ship" to take a hike, kill the 2 exchange thugs guarding the door to the refugee sector, go back to my ship and kill the slavers, then pay the little bat dude 2 Gs. I useually tell him to tell the Exchange that I don't like them, but I don't think it matters. I try not to get too much done before I get captured, because I want to re-build HK first. So, other than Jedi-fying Atton, and dancing for Vogga, this is all I do before I meet up with Zez-Kai Ell.

Wait. I'm supposed to "get nabbed"? I thought I was supposed to go meet them in the private lounge at the Jekk'Jekk Tarr??? Am I really just supposed to hang out there until they come and get me? Or am I supposed to go through the door?

I've pretty much done everything I can. The stuff that you mentioned, plus resolving the merchant dispute, reuniting the married couple, fixing the speeder, getting Odis the pilots position, getting the Twi'lek a swoop track, killing the Serc's. I did not finish the HK yet, I must've missed something there, and I didn't Jedi-fy Atton. Can't decide about this guy, I mean given his past.

This is the only post that I've even seen anyone mention something like what I've been experiencing.

I've tried re-loading. I even tried starting the whole game over and creating a different character. I've actually gotten to the point that the only thing I could think of is try uninstalling / reinstalling the whole game, which seems a bit extreme simply because one stupid door won't open. I thought I'd ask for help before it got to that point.

By getting nabbed, I meant that you activate a cuttscene, in which Atton tells you to meet at the ship, and you see the hologram of Visquis asking you to meet at the Jek Jek Tar. At this point, you can't enter your ship or add party members, so you HAVE to go, then the actual "nabbing" is done by Mira.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

By getting nabbed, I meant that you activate a cuttscene, in which Atton tells you to meet at the ship, and you see the hologram of Visquis asking you to meet at the Jek Jek Tar. At this point, you can't enter your ship or add party members, so you HAVE to go, then the actual "nabbing" is done by Mira.

Thanks.

Oh. Well, that has happened. I guess I'm back to reinstalling unless you have ANY other suggestions?

Well, I guess the thread name does say "Spoilers" otherwise I'd have to :bat::lol:

What could possibly spoil the game 3,5 years after its release?? :thumbsup:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

If you're on playing on the PC, I think there's some sort of mod / download thing that will give you an armband that can help you go through locked doors. That doesn't guarantee that the guys will be on the other side, but it's worth a try...

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.