So.. "Which Norse god(ess) would YOU be..."

Farbautisonn

1126647817GodOdin.gif

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Niord... :)

post-727-1181422303_thumb.jpg

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I got Freyr and Balder, 70% each.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Odin seems to be their default.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

90% Bragi 90% Loki.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

1126648243GodTyr.gif

I am older than Odin ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You scored as a Njord

Njord: The Norse god of wind sea and fire. He Brings good fortune at sea and the hunt. He is married to the giantess Skadi. His Childern are Freya and Freyr, whom he fathered on his own sister. Originally, Njord was one of the Vanir, but they had made peace with the Aesir, he and his childern were given to them as hostages. The Aesir appointed Both Njord and Freyr as high priests to preside over sacrifices. Freya was consecrated as sacrifical priestess.

Edited by DeathScepter

Lif, by default.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Freyr 90%

Balder 60%

Heimdall 60%

Frigg 60%

Loki 50%

Freya 50%

Njord 40%

Hel 40%

Tyr 30%

Thor 30%

Skadi 20%

Odin 20%

Bragi 10%

Sif 10%

Those questions were pretty stupid, but it was an internet quiz thus I was compelled to answer.