Problem with Swoop races and Korriban Training

This is aggravating but regardless of how I perform in the Swoop races, I'm always told that I have to finish the race to actually place or something. Basically, no matter what I do, it thinks I either forfeited or crashed? Then, with the Korriban training, regardless of the answers I give on the first written test, it says I only got one answer correct.

Any idea how to remedy this? I'd really hate to have to start over since I've done all the other planets to 100% aside from dantooine.

Keep trying with the answers, just put in random ones or the most logical, because you get it in the end.

With swoops, its a bug - you complete the race but the guy always says that you didnt.

Is there anyway to fix the bug so that I can compete in the races? I'll keep trying with the answers but nothing I do seems to change it.

I recall someone saying that you have to have beaten the swoop race first time or it will never let you win it.

You could try Team Gizka - they may have a patch for it...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

You could try

Just when you start a match first thing is head for a barricade (wall not ball thing) and just before you hit the wall hit start and then forfiet. The time you hit the wall usually counts as the time that you win as and it *might* fix it.

Korriban Answers (no particular order)

I always lie

Gizka

Passion:strength:power:victory

I cant think of the other one but you only need 4 anywho....hope it helps =)

You could try

Just when you start a match first thing is head for a barricade (wall not ball thing) and just before you hit the wall hit start and then forfiet. The time you hit the wall usually counts as the time that you win as and it *might* fix it.

I'm pretty sure that only works on the xbox. I recall someone (Dan Simpson's FAQ on GameFAQs I believe) saying that swoop racing was bugged on both platforms - on xbox you can use apploud's cheat - on PC it's just playin buggered :sorcerer:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...