Semi takes man in a wheel chair for a 50 mph cruise down the highway.

GreasyDogMeat

He had been secured to his wheelchair by a seat belt.

An investigation revealed the man in the wheelchair had pulled in front of the truck at a gas station and it somehow became lodged by its handles to the front grille.

I call BS. He had a seatbelt, and he did it on purpose wither with or without the truckie's assistance ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

BS or not, I just can't stop smiling and chuckling visualizing this event. Driving down the highway, glancing over at some guy strapped to the front of a semi... not to mention all the awkward phone calls the police station must have recieved. :*

It just cracks me up thinking of how many people must have rubbed their eyes and said 'what the...?'

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

BS or not, I just can't stop smiling and chuckling visualizing this event. Driving down the highway, glancing over at some guy strapped to the front of a semi... not to mention all the awkward phone calls the police station must have recieved. :thumbsup:

It just cracks me up thinking of how many people must have rubbed their eyes and said 'what the...?'

LMAO.

Probably couldn't get on any rollercoaster rides so this was his next best thing. And he still has his sunglasses on. :p

BS or not, I just can't stop smiling and chuckling visualizing this event. Driving down the highway, glancing over at some guy strapped to the front of a semi... not to mention all the awkward phone calls the police station must have recieved. ;)

Oh, I'm sure it happened ... I'm just calling BS on the explanation. :*

I would say the two guys were in on it ... would you get in a wheelchair strapped to the front of a truck if the driver didn't know you were there?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If it was on purpose then he's a fething nut. Or he has totally misplaced confidence in the robustness of his wheelchair. One wheel fails and you're going to be jam under the truck.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.