The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

Omelette: I think you named your mp3 with band and song in the wrong order :ermm:

There was order in this thread? Heck, I assumed you people were smart enough to discern who was what and what was who. But if order matters, fine...

Muse - Hysteria

Jesus, that doesn't matter one dingo. Do what you like.

Runes of Power - Summoning

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

George Strait Cowboys Like Us. HA! I'd bet I'm the first one to post THAT!

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Bathory - Twilight of the gods

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Black Sabbath - Devil and Daughter

Headless Cross is such an awesome album. Great to get drunk to and sing along with bogan mates ;)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Tom Waits - Jockey Full of Bourbon

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Amorphis - Weawing the incantation

New Amorphis! Sounds a lot more like Tuonela than Eclipse, which in itself is not a bad thing. There's some unexplainable resemblance to something which I just can't grasp right now. It's bothering me though.

kirottu said:

w00t, Zevon!

Warren Zevon - Roland the headless Thompson gunner

kirottu said:

The Archers of Loaf ~ Lowest Part Is Free!

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Rammstein- Engel

Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Rammstein- Engel

Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)