The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

CMX - Kuolemaantuomitut

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Equimanthorn - Rule of Utugakaba

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Infinitely Excellent!

The Sea & Cake ~ A Man Who Never Sees A Pretty Girl That He Doesn't Love Her

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maj Karma - Rukous

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Melechesh - Sand Grain Universe

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Beethoven - Missa Solemnis Op. 123 in D Major

Turisas - Portage to the Unknown

kirottu said:

Morbidden rituals of DEATHFORCES - Den auf Ev

kirottu said:

Ensiferum - Token of time

kirottu said:

Springsteen -- Kitty's Back

I've recently come to the conclusion that The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle is far and away Springsteen's best album. It's certainly his most improvisational, jazzy, funky, and experimental album. It captures some of what it must have been like to walk into the Stone Pony in the early- to mid-seventies and catch one of his legendary four-hour sets. After this album, his songwriting became more conventional Rock & Roll, with occasional dalliances into Folk. (Some have blamed this on the influence of producer/manager Jon Landau.) The lineup is also dramatically different from the E Street Band that would form his backing group from then on. Lyrically, it's very local, centered mainly on Springsteen's experiences on the Jersey Shore (where I grew up). Which is odd, given that his first album was titled Greetings from Asbury Park, but strains to be more universal.

Summoning - South Away

kirottu said: