The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

Part 5 (first page)

Part 5 (last page)

There's been a really good music programme on TV this week in the mornings, which prompted me to download some Joplin rags. It's ages since I listened to them properly - probably not since school - and I really enjoyed rediscovering them. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest Accept

Guns N' Roses - Live and let Die

"You used to say... Live and let Live."

The most beautiful song I've ever heard one.

Man, what the ****. All the good GNR's songs (apart from Welcome to the Jungle) are some sort of covers, sheesh

It's Marilyn Manson all over again!

I'm listening Fly me to the Moon :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest Accept
Have you heard the original?

Warren Zevon - Carmelita

Yep, and actually I do like the GNR-version better. :)

Axl's voice is just incomparable. <3

Edited by Accept

Pixies Doolittle.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Whats with the stupid thread locks? :)

Threads that get too long can slow/lag the forum. Hence they're closed after a certain point, and remade.

And I'm listening to the sound of silence.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:lol::p

That rodent needs some head-banging metal tunes.

Kind of like the Dungeon Keeper theme I'm listening to while playing WoW.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Beethoven's 9th Symphony

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Threads that get too long can slow/lag the forum. Hence they're closed after a certain point, and remade.

The forum lags for me anytime I have to scroll by Pop's posts. Do something about that.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Miles Davis - A Night in Tunisia.

Whats with the stupid thread locks? :thumbsup:

And I'm listening to the sound of silence.

As popular as Obsidian forums are, I seriously doubt there is any lag. Its not busy like it was two years ago.

On Topic.

Listening to the birds chirping outside.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

The forum lags for me anytime I have to scroll by Pop's posts. Do something about that.

Those damned animated images.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Deionarra Theme :thumbsup:

A friend of my mom gave her some sort of acoustic Beatles CD and wants me to learn how to play the songs on it or something. The Beatles really bug me though, and I think they are kind of annoying. They have a few songs that I think aren't terrible, but I wouldn't really choose to listen to them. Is there anything specific about them that most people like about them?

Bar Kokhba Sextet - Khebar