How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

I worked all day, then went to my second job straight afterwards. Three hours into my shift of boredom I looked at the schedule to find out I wasn't supposed to be there tonight at all. I was scheduled to work tomorrow instead. Problem is, I switched shifts to cover for a drunken no show next door at my primary job. So in order to get out of my shift tomorrow I had to take a friday night shift instead. Working two jobs can really suck sometimes.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Guest The Architect

Only time will tell, kirottu.

So yeah, I had a run just this half hour ago, and on my way back I started to slow down and was about to walk for a bit and this dog from some farm type of house or something came towards me because of the wide gaps in the wire fence thingy which enabled it to get through, and it was grunting its teeth and I thought maybe it was going to attack me and I said "No doggy. Be good boy."

And it just wanted to sniff me so I curled up my hand and let it smell my hand because yeah, I've heard that's like some sort of sign to them that you

Dude I've disliked dogs ever since I tried to shoo my friends dog out of a door way and it bit my hand really deep. Hurt so bad and I was bleeding kind of a lot and was like half crying. Felt like such a loser, all he had was these toddler scooby doo band aids that barely covered the wound. Now that I think about it I think I picked up some disease from it becuase ever since I can remember from a long time ago, this happened a long time ago, I've felt sickly. I'm dieing inside slowly but surely. Man I should of probably went to a doctor...

Next time i go to the doctor im getting a full blood work up.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect
Dude I've disliked dogs ever since I tried to shoo my friends dog out of a door way and it bit my hand really deep. Hurt so bad and I was bleeding kind of a lot and was like half crying. Felt like such a loser, all he had was these toddler scooby doo band aids that barely covered the wound. Now that I think about it I think I picked up some disease from it becuase ever since I can remember from a long time ago, this happened a long time ago, I've felt sickly. I'm dieing inside slowly but surely. Man I should of probably went to a doctor...

Next time i go to the doctor im getting a full blood work up.

I can't help but :sorcerer: {not at the fact you got bitten nastily by your friends dog or anything} at that post, but at the same time, :sad:. Still, I hope you didn't kill the dog or nothing, even though I'd say you would've wanted to. Yeah, you should've seen a doctor 'ay. Hell, even the lacerations from accidental or deliberate dog scratches, not just bites, can be easily infected.

Finished my mdia401 research proposal, which will result in my spending half of next year researching a particular online forum all of us know.

No, not this one.

:sorcerer:

I've got a scar on my head from being bitten by a dog, and have been attacked by them on two other occasions. It got so bad in the Far East that I took to jogging with two bricks in my rucksack as an impromptu morning star.

Domesticated dogs should be stared down. If that fails, or the dog is wild, throw stones. If that fails I can only recommend you crouch down and cover your neck and vital organs as best you can, then fight like hell.

If you think dogs are bad, though you should try monkeys.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gfted1's foolproof technique for dog attacks*:

(Note: You must not mind hurting the dog)

If it looks like your about to get mauled by a dog the best thing to do, imo, is to be the one deciding where you get bitten. With that in mind, when the dog attacks;

1) Stick out your forearm (they generally bite whatever is closest) and let the dog bite down.

2) Lift your arm which will expose the dog windpipe.

3) Punch the windpipe vigorously.

*Ive never actually had to do this but it seems like it should work.

Well. I woke up early this morning just to find out that I got a really sore throat, so no school today. :woot:

Then I followed my mum down to my grandpa and grandmothers new apartment and helped them move some things.

And later on I went to my girlfriend and watched her play a game of handball. Later on she went angry on me 'cause just because I actually were watching the game, because she said she played so bad and that her hair was a mess... :)

Well, I went home laughing and now I'm here.

You've gotta expect some degree of hair mess-age in a game of handball. Things get heated.

Yeah, that's what I tried to explain. But no, oh no.

That is pretty cool.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes.

Today, I started my study essay on the use of euphemisms in Iraq war reports and news stories.

I mean, I would have, but the goddamn library decided to close just when I was photocopying(they ask a steep fee as well) Burchfield and Katamba for linguistic source material.

"Please come back on monday afternoon"

Gee, I got deadlines just like everyone else.

I did find out that "Great Scott" is an euphemism for God from the late 19th century.

Also, Halloween soon. rockzors.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kleiner.jpg

Great Scott!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yes.

Today, I started my study essay on the use of euphemisms in Iraq war reports and news stories.

Speaking of which, a new low for my mood:

"A bomber hid explosives in a trolley full of toys that he was pushing in a playground in the northern Iraqi town of Tuz, where families were celebrating the Islamic festival of Eid. Two people were killed and several injured." (BBC)

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

No indoor football down at the rec centre for me today. Won't be for a while, unfortunately. From our mob who normally goes down and plays there on a Saturday, only two of us isn't working. The rest are nuts. Who in their right mind would want to work on a SATURDAY? Yes, I realise how this makes me sound like some sort of lazy bum or something. That being said, I don't even work. TAFE chews up my day time through the week, and me, work at night? :lol: I think not.

I got a pretty sweet new avatar and sig.

Finially got Kitchen Irish!? Jeez took you a while.

No, I just got a sweet new avatar and sig.

I've got all the trades that have been released so far, including the Barracuda miniseries, and I've started collecting the monthlies... ;)

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP