How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

My camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. TZ3 stands for Travel Zoom. The zoom bit is just 10x optical zoom and up to 60x zoom using the digital zoom (mostly for binocular uses). The travel part is a function where the camera keeps track of where you are and stores that information in every picture you take. You program dates and locations and the camera keeps track of where every picture was taken. It also has a memory where you can upload maps and stuff if you want to use the camera that way.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Damn I hate Summer. Too hot and too much damned bright sun light. :down:

That's how this day is going.

The sun is my enemy. Always too bright, always too hot, and always shining in my eyes at the worst possible moments. Heck, it manages to be annoying even on cloudy days. I can't wait for winter. The sun lovers enjoy this time of year, but I love the dark rainy days of winter.

My camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. TZ3 stands for Travel Zoom. The zoom bit is just 10x optical zoom and up to 60x zoom using the digital zoom (mostly for binocular uses). The travel part is a function where the camera keeps track of where you are and stores that information in every picture you take. You program dates and locations and the camera keeps track of where every picture was taken. It also has a memory where you can upload maps and stuff if you want to use the camera that way.

I have heard of a camera with a GPS, that adds a latitude and longitude tag to photographs, just like the more common time and date stamps.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I stretched myself a little too thin over the weekend and I'm feeling it today. The weekend was fun enough though.

Friday I finished up work, went to a party, and participated in various forms of alcohol and drug free debauchery. I got free dinner for driving drunk people around. I boxed with someone who's been boxing for several years, and even though it was my first time I didn't make a complete fool of myself, I went two rounds with him. I drank about eight Jones Sodas.

After doing all this I took care of a girl who'd had way too much to drink for a couple hours because everybody else had had too much to care. The crummy part about doing this though, is that according to my friend I picked up the next morning, (I live five miles away from this place, so I went home to sleep while everybody else crashed there) she didn't even remember me. Stupid alcohol.

Saturday I drove down to the Bay Area, visited a home for wayward boys I attended in my youth and had a chat with what few people were there on summer break. My exploits there are still talked about six years later.

Then I proceeded to drive down to Larkspur to hang out with people from Forumopolis. Good times were had, Gnocchi & Cake was eaten, Guitar Hero, SSBM, Wii Sports, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, and Apples to Apples was played, and there was abundant nerdery. I drove home, got there by 4AM, and slept for a few hours.

Then I tried to bust out some more stuff for this wretched group project, and sulked when I found out my partner had decided he had more fun things to do than work on it again.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Damn I hate Summer. Too hot and too much damned bright sun light. :thumbsup:

The sun is my enemy. Always too bright, always too hot, and always shining in my eyes at the worst possible moments. Heck, it manages to be annoying even on cloudy days. I can't wait for winter. The sun lovers enjoy this time of year, but I love the dark rainy days of winter.

Come to think of it, the only weather I don't like is a snowstorm.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A friend of mine, who knows I'm on ths forum, but not my user name, decided I was Fenghuang. Curiously unsettling.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

feng - raep tiem i supose?

Anyways I went hiking, 2k elevation, was mad intensity. Feeling the effects of that today, so all i did was squander the day away watching ufc, animu, and filling out an application for a job that I hope to get so I can finally get the money for a 360.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I have heard of a camera with a GPS, that adds a latitude and longitude tag to photographs, just like the more common time and date stamps.

I'd like that feature. I should write to Canon ...

And so far my day is mostly about trying to keep my cats and myself cool.

Oh, and no cat has yet lost any limbs to the rocking chair.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Damn I hate Summer. Too hot and too much damned bright sun light. :yucky:

Come to think of it, the only weather I don't like is a snowstorm.

You suck. Snowstorms are awesome. The worst weather is the half assed stuff. Light rain, light snow, overcast skies, that kind of stuff. If you're going to do something then do it properly. :sorcerer:

Edited by Deraldin

A friend of mine, who knows I'm on ths forum, but not my user name, decided I was Fenghuang. Curiously unsettling.

Maybe I'm a splinter of your mind and you don't even know it.

But seriously, what gave him that idea, I don't even have my Spider avatar anymore.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Maybe it is your sig.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I woke up hour ago.

Immeadiately after it I came here to see certain topics. :rolleyes:

Kinda worrying

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Damn I hate Summer. Too hot and too much damned bright sun light. :rolleyes:

I prefer the fall and spring myself. Cooler temps with cloudy days since those are usually rainy seasons.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Maybe I'm a splinter of your mind and you don't even know it.

But seriously, what gave him that idea, I don't even have my Spider avatar anymore.

Well, I hope that if you are a splinter of my mind you are loyal to the motherland to the extent of trying to destroy self with booze.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm officially a college graduate. I have a BA in Psychology. Over the past few years I've worked temporary jobs doing data entry and accounting. I find myself considering what my next step is. The two main ideas that pop into my head are vigilante or efficiency expert. Vigilante seems really cool. I'd get to solve crimes ABOVE THE LAW and shoot people. Efficiency expert also sounds like it has its benefits, I could use my analytical mind, knowledge of people, and accounting to tell people what to do.

I've considered going for the Bounty Hunter route, but I bet those jetpacks are expensive.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been looking for a job but I've had no luck. No one wants a college student whose only had 3 months of work experience. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've been looking for a job but I've had no luck. No one wants a college student whose only had 3 months of work experience. :'(

I know what you mean.

Try applying for a job at your school. They won't mind the low experience. You may end up dishwashing, which I did for a semester, but it'll be work and experience.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I drove around; I took pictures. I posted on the internets. Now I'm deciding what to have for dinner.

Chicken rice soup w/jalepeno's, or teriyaki beef sandwich?

Or ... I'm alone for two evenings ... I could have a pizza all to myself for once. I could even have tomatoes on it! :x

Important stuff, y'know.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Damn I hate Summer. Too hot and too much damned bright sun light. :x

I prefer the fall and spring myself. Cooler temps with cloudy days since those are usually rainy seasons.

Where I live the weather is pretty much the same, fall, winter, and spring. So it's like six or seven months of what we like. :x Thankfully the summer where I'm at is still being interrupted with periods of cloudiness and cool breezes, so it's not all bad just yet.

Edited by Wistrik