How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

I wish I could upload this picture somewhere, but I just don't have the capabilities right now:

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Luca...age_id=60866929

Me and friends on Rholben, Monmouthshire.

Are you the one with your hands up, or the rogue skulking about on the extreme right?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Got to work 30 minutes early today, just because I woke up early and knew there was free coffee at the office. Commute was much nicer, as I didn't have to pass the usual slowpokes (who were still in bed) on the way in. Stopped at a crosswalk for a beautiful brunette out walking her golden retriever. Mmmm. I'll have to leave 30 minutes early more often.

5th beautiful sunny day here in Montreal, I've been working hard... on my tan.

I'm studying for the final exam of my Theoretical Computer Science class while lounging by my pool. I just came inside for a few minutes to cool off and get a drink. I'm waiting for my father to get home so I can drive to the gym and do my week's 4th muscle training, biceps and back.

Tonight, band practice...

He must be the black haired guy with his hands up. The same guy is in every other picture in his album. What I want to know is does he have any more of the blonde chick in the gasmask?

I dunno, but the red tartan dress is very fetching. :blink:

My cold has retreated enough today for me to stop taking the over-the-counter medication, and donate blood. Maybe I'll be bug-free enough to attend the boot camp at the gym tomorrow. ;)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hold on, you're saying you gave blood while you had a cold? That's not on, mate. It's against regs.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Posting on the internet from work again. I am dead tired. Been working extra hard on a group project for school, my group is incompetent and lazy.

There was a gorgeous redhead up on the eighth floor when I went up to get my daily soda, I think she's probably another student assistant. Need to figure out where she works.

Tomorrow I go to hang out with people from the internet in the Bay Area.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Hold on, you're saying you gave blood while you had a cold? That's not on, mate. It's against regs.

Nu-uh. I told them that I had a cold, and it was passing (true), and I even told them what medications I had in the last seven days (some Day Nurse yesterday and Night Nurse last night: nothing today). You aren't meant to give blood if you are a dirty infected zombie. Which I clearly am not. ;)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Nu-uh. I told them that I had a cold, and it was passing (true), and I even told them what medications I had in the last seven days (some Day Nurse yesterday and Night Nurse last night: nothing today). You aren't meant to give blood if you are a dirty infected zombie. Which I clearly am not. 8)

How odd. I distinctly recall being turned down the first time because I was blowing my nose. They said blood transfusions go to very weak people as a rule, and the last thing they need is a random virus to beat.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He must be the black haired guy with his hands up. The same guy is in every other picture in his album.

If my memory serves then it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Your memory serves you right, I'm much prettier.

I linked that image because it was only one I had in hand.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nu-uh. I told them that I had a cold, and it was passing (true), and I even told them what medications I had in the last seven days (some Day Nurse yesterday and Night Nurse last night: nothing today). You aren't meant to give blood if you are a dirty infected zombie. Which I clearly am not. 8)

How odd. I distinctly recall being turned down the first time because I was blowing my nose. They said blood transfusions go to very weak people as a rule, and the last thing they need is a random virus to beat.

Just think, as well as my sanguine high-octane Aussie blood, the recipient will also get my excellent white blood cells and antigens! :)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Aren't you the red-headed dude in the pic below it?

That's me, yeah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm having one of those nights where everything you want is completely beyond your abilities.

Blah.

You know it's true. I'm listening to Fat Boy Slim's The Rockafeller Skank, and your avatar DOES dance in time to it. He dances pretty good.

-Elwood Blues

Well, I'm slightly excited. I got my tickets in a great section of the stadium to go see the Goo Goo Dolls live. But ticketmaster was being a pain in my rear. It didn't process my billing info fast enough to get me the tickets in section 2, right in the middle, really close to the stage.

Just had an intersting dream in wich I think I died by an heart attack. I did not feal any pain just an intense presure behind my eyes and then darkness. Then I respawned or something in a difrent body. It is quite intresting an experience to look at your former dead body.

Right now i have sommarlov wich means i got 8 weeks free of school. Wich means i get good sleep every night wich in turn cause me to remember every dream I get. Wish i could get more nightmare's or other intresting dreams such those were I'm a member of the other sex. The most intresting thing that can happen in a dream is beliving that you are about to die.

Edited by Qazplm

Vampyres are always complaining about summer

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I like sun as well.

kirottu said:

3349758m.jpg

I got this.

60 CDs of Beethoven.

Mein Gott! :yucky:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

3349758m.jpg

I got this.

60 CDs of Beethoven.

Mein Gott! :yucky:

Gott in himmel! That's a motherload of Beetface!

-Elwood Blues

I'm at work trying to do some.. uh.. work. But my trip to Australia is only five days away now and I'm having trouble keeping my mind from wandering. So far I've digitalized three different records and managed to fix my traveling insurance, print out the itinerary for me and my girlfriend and program my camera with our travel plans. And I get paid to do all this.

I usually manage 10+ records in any one day..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!