How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

Today was our office picnic. Beautiful weather, too. I got my partner partially soaked in the water-balloon toss, and played for the younger team in the "Whippersnappers v. Old Coots" softball game. We lost the game badly, although I was 2 for 2 (both singles) and had a pair of good outs on deep fly balls to right. It was fun, but I'll have to wait a few hours to find out exactly how sunburnt I got.

I've spent the last few hours drinking beer, eating good food and snacks and watch one of the prettiest girls I know play Guitar Hero.. with my guitar..

I shall bring the guitar to bed and hug and sniff it all night.

Oh and Sweden beat Iceland 5-0 in football tonight! Woo!

Ps. Before the PM barrage starts: no, perverted finns, you are not allowed to lick my guitar. Ever.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Cryptoendoliths are endoliths that live in rock on the Earth's surface. Cryptoendolithic lichen communities are the dominant form of cryptoendolithic life and have been found in the dry valleys of Antarctica. These communities grow in porous rocks such as sandstone. Due to their tolerance for extreme conditions, cryptoendoliths have stimulated interest in exobiology, or the idea that life can exist on other planets.

Just awesome.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Exams...over!

Summer...start!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Which is why satellite is so popular here.

Ahem.

If tops are the rule, my summer started in April. During that 3-day heat phase, if you remember.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My car got broken into today while it was parked at the lightrail station while I worked downtown.

And by broken into I mean they opened the unlocked door and got in.

I don't lock it because one of the two previous owners made the key out of the wrong blank, so it works in the ignition but not the doors or the trunk. I do not know the mechanics behind this, but it means I can try and figure out how to put new locks in, or I can pay a locksmith lots of money to make proper keys. Neither of these options fit my budget. I've not really worried about it because the car's a total scraper, looks like absolute garbage even though it runs well and gets awesome gas mileage. So I don't leave anything valuable in sight, and I figure nobody will give it a second glance right? Well that was the case for the past six months, but today they done broke in.

The weird thing is, whoever it was sat down and made themselves comfortable, even though the car was parked in the sun and must've been unbearably hot. They moved the driver's seat forward, rummaged around in my glovebox, stole my $60 knife, and I found an empty soda bottle and a wrapper for a Peach flavored Philly in the floorboard under the glovebox.

Even weirder is that rather than take the $120 power inverter I keep in the glovebox, they left it lying in the floorboard with the rest of the mess they made.

Now I won't keep anything in my car except maintenance items (spare, jack/iron, various fluids) the CAT5 cable I saved from work, and my registration/insurance papers.

Bastards.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Sounds like a kid. Really. children do illogical things, like break into a car that doesn't look like it has anything in it, just because they can. Also this would explain the stealing of shiny thing ("Oooo, a knife!, cool!") and not taking much more valuable inverter. The seat moved forward assists the hypothesis (smaller person), as does the drinkbottle and wrapper. (You could get the DNA off it and track them down, man! ... Unless it's a child without their DNA on record, of course, then all you could do is have the DNA on file for when they commit some crime in years to come, and then you get a telephone call from the police telling you they caught the person who robbed you all those years ago.).

A friend of mine had his Accord broken into. This accord was a decade old and had been around Australia a few times, so it wasn't special in any way ... except for the sound system. They guy took it, but had to leave the amp under the driver's seat, as it was huge and the guy was probably disturbed. (He left his cigarettes.) Anyway, a few days later, the guy obviously came back, because he broke in and took the amp, AND his cigarettes. ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Dang.

Well I found out from a friend at school that comes from a rather rough background that you wouldn't even have to hotwire my car to steal it, the ignition can be used with a small pair of scissors. :mellow:

The car now has a club on the steering wheel I purchased this morning so at least the car itself should always be there when I come back for it. If it isn't the club has a $500 warranty. Which is about as much as the car is worth anyway.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Summer. Sun. Water.

Need I say more? ^___^

Also, some anime and overall laziness :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Was up for about 30 hours, went to bed and awoke five hours laters. This sucks i wanted a good night of sleep instead i wake up in the middle of night and now I'm gonna be tired the whole day :dancing: .

Summertime in Copenhagen. Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads in short skirts and with cleavage. Most are too skinny for my taste and I'm not really into blondes but I do like cleavage.

-Farb

Yeah went to the beach on Amager today. Aside from being toasted by the sun and the warmth, it was a rather good experience - good view - nice weather - good company.

And I lost my apartment - but found another. A very strange day actually.

Fortune favors the bald.