Movies You Have Seen Lately

SteveThaiBinh

Spider-Pig!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Can he swing

From a web

No he can't

He's a pig

LOOK OUT!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I saw The Simpsons Movie on Saturday. Pure gold.

And the Spider-Pig theme is hypnotizing.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Guest The Architect

Actually, I'm downgrading my expectations of The Mummy 3.

In the third one O'Connell and his son unearth the mummy of the first Emperor of Qin {played by Jet Li}; a shape-shifting entity who was cursed by a wizard {played by some Asian chick} centuries ago. That's all I know about the plot. And unfortunately Maria Bello is replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn for the third one. Apparently it'll be coming out sometime in late 2008.

I still want a new Austin Powers.

Me too, but how could they do it, as Dr. Evil isn't evil anymore? Well, unless he goes evil again, but why would he go back to being evil?

Edited by The Architect

I saw The Simpsons Movie on Saturday. Pure gold.

And the Spider-Pig theme is hypnotizing.

Same here. Anyone with a sense of humor should watch it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Super Troopers for the first time

'twas funny

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Those first 45 minutes are so good though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest Accept
Actually, I'm downgrading my expectations of The Mummy 3.

In the third one O'Connell and his son unearth the mummy of the first Emperor of Qin {played by Jet Li}; a shape-shifting entity who was cursed by a wizard {played by some Asian chick} centuries ago. That's all I know about the plot. And unfortunately Maria Bello is replacing Rachel Weisz as Evelyn for the third one. Apparently it'll be coming out sometime in late 2008.

Actually... That sounds... Bad. :)

I don't like the idea that it is some asian-emperor mummy that they unearths - I WANT EGYPT!

And I especially don't like the idea of Rachel Weisz is beeing replaced... :emo-smiley:

Edited by Accept

Simpsons Movie

I had a few chuckles. Not crappy, not spectacular.

Did they actually show Bart's dong in that one scene?

Yes, they did. The whole theatre here exploded with laughs. But it's allowed from 7 and upwards here (Finland), so there were a lot of kids watching it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Reno 911 Miami

It was fun just like comedies should be.

Yeah, I was shocked how awesome it was. Considering the 30 minute show can get a bit tiresome, I didn't expect it to stay funny all the through, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I've seen Inland Empire, and rather enjoyed it. It's pretty forked up, though, even by Lynchian standards.

Now I'm wondering which genius director will die today.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: