Movies You Have Seen Lately

SteveThaiBinh

hungover on Sunday, watched

Blow - 7/10 Goodfellas wannabe (why is Ray Liotta so underused?)

Underworld Evolution - 7/10 elevated from 5/10 by Kate Beckinsale. Rrrrowrrr.

Jarhead - 8/10 much much better than the book. Awarded an extra point because it upset my friends.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The Number 23. Movie was moderately interesting but a little shaky especially towards the end. It could of been a lot better. If they would of worked on the execution of the twist and just the style and atmosphere of the film plus making some changes to the script and story such as the importance of other characters this could of been a little above mildly entertaining. I give this movie a 8 out of 10. It was a 7 however the song at the end of the movie is pretty snazzy. Really chill with some smooth saxophone.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The Story of the Weeping Camel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373861/

It was good, really good. Turns out camels are not the terrible monsters they are often portrayed as in the western media.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I spent most of today either asleep or lying on my ass watching movies. It's nice to earn a holiday.

Batman Begins - I like it more with each viewing, and can't wait to see how the sequel pans out. I'm hoping Gary Oldman gets a bigger role this time around.

The Last Boyscout - Classic Bruce Willis. Touch me again and I'll kill you.

Gridiron Gang. Decent football flick. I wanted to hate it, but I couldn't.

Just Friends w/ Ryan Reynolds. Low budget comedy. The hockey scene is especially funny. 'No slap shots!'

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The 40 yr. Old Virgin

Really funny and that hawt old chick is in it. I would totally like to change her depends.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i bet Laozi is referring more to the Electronics Shop owner!

either/or :brows:

Seriously Katherine Keener is a total GILF in that movie, still though tough to compare to her in Death To Smoochie.

Only half watching DiG! as it is kind of boring.

Caught Derailed but missed about 30 minutes or so. From what I saw it was a pretty cool movie. I liked the ending and I loved the music in it. There wasn't any real strong acting or anything that jumped out, kind of just a run of the mill thriller movie so I give it an 7.5/10

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Now Rumble in the Bronx is on some I'm watching that. >_<

Haha, i just finished watching it on tv (basic cable). It does bring back memories. I remember thinking that it was the coolest movie ever when I first watched it in elementary school.

^Awesome. Second was sort of hacky, but the first one is awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest Accept
They're making a third one, or so I've heard. :shrugz:

Oh my - They are? :o

Jeez... That's the greatest of movie-news I've got since the thing about "Bilbo". :ermm:

Thank You For Smoking. Pretty neat movie. 8/10

Forever, and ever we never will part

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The Simpsons Movie

Best.Movie.Ever.

(Except for the Godfather)

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.