KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 23

to be honest after all these threads and stuff related to all the avid fans of the KOTOR games and the franchise itself - i personally am at a loss as to how dumb lucasarts actually is - KOTOR 1 was awesome and KOTOR 2 was Fantastic - cant that see that we need a trilogy? we have to find out what happens to revan and the exile!! its important to us and damn well should be to lucasarts if they look at their own forums sometime - theres a hell of a load of people on there who would die for another KOTOR to be made - for christ sake GL - just open your damn eyes - we need another game - personally i think that Obsidian and Bioware are some of the best in the world - having worked on some of the image processing (cloud covering and amateur stuff) for some big name games like Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth and wrote some of the triggers for Galactic Battlegrounds - i can honestly say that Obsidian and Bioware are the best in the buisness for this type of gaming

Not everyone believes that "Knights of the Old Republic II" was anything near as good as "Knights of the Old Republic I". My skeptic side sees something very different. The majority of the people who I know offline hated "Knights of the Old Republic II", and about half the people I know online hated "Knights of the Old Republic II". I like the game myself, but I don't think its fantastic. When you are dealing with Obsidian forum visitors, the vast majority of them like "Knights of the Old Republic II".

After holding a forum about "Kngiths of the Old Republic" the series at school, you would be surprised about how many people believe that "Knights of the Old Republic II" had destroyed their interest in the series. Just because the majority in the Obsidian forum like the sequal, that does not mean that the majority of gammers like the sequal.

"Knights of the Old Republic II" did great in sales due to the success of "Knights of the Old Republic I". Until someone does a real consensus about the second game, no-one can really say that "Knights of the Old Republic II" was the best in the series.

If you are talking about your own personal experience, you have all rights to your opinion and I respect that. Truthfully, I personally don't want to see a third act for at least another four years. I hope they keep us waiting for a while. Once the mixed emotions about how people feel about "Knights of the Old Republic II" subsides, I think people would be open-minded in buying a third act to the series. Until that occurs, I think they will hit a brick wall.

Edited by Force Slayer

to be honest after all these threads and stuff related to all the avid fans of the KOTOR games and the franchise itself - i personally am at a loss as to how dumb lucasarts actually is - KOTOR 1 was awesome and KOTOR 2 was Fantastic - cant that see that we need a trilogy? we have to find out what happens to revan and the exile!! its important to us and damn well should be to lucasarts if they look at their own forums sometime - theres a hell of a load of people on there who would die for another KOTOR to be made - for christ sake GL - just open your damn eyes - we need another game - personally i think that Obsidian and Bioware are some of the best in the world - having worked on some of the image processing (cloud covering and amateur stuff) for some big name games like Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth and wrote some of the triggers for Galactic Battlegrounds - i can honestly say that Obsidian and Bioware are the best in the buisness for this type of gaming

Not everyone believes that "Knights of the Old Republic II" was anything near as good as "Knights of the Old Republic I". My skeptic side sees something very different. The majority of the people who I know offline hated "Knights of the Old Republic II", and about half the people I know online hated "Knights of the Old Republic II". I like the game myself, but I don't think its fantastic. When you are dealing with Obsidian forum visitors, the vast majority of them like "Knights of the Old Republic II".

After holding a forum about "Kngiths of the Old Republic" the series at school, you would be surprised about how many people believe that "Knights of the Old Republic II" had destroyed their interest in the series. Just because the majority in the Obsidian forum like the sequal, that does not mean that the majority of gammers like the sequal.

"Knights of the Old Republic II" did great in sales due to the success of "Knights of the Old Republic I". Until someone does a real consensus about the second game, no-one can really say that "Knights of the Old Republic II" was the best in the series.

If you are talking about your own personal experience, you have all rights to your opinion and I respect that. Truthfully, I personally don't want to see a third act for at least another four years. I hope they keep us waiting for a while. Once the mixed emotions about how people feel about "Knights of the Old Republic II" subsides, I think people would be open-minded in buying a third act to the series. Until that occurs, I think they will hit a brick wall.

I`d have to disagree... If that were true you could have argued that about the movies and E3 needing a 6 year gap for it to be well recieved by the public after E1&2 fell a bit short of expectations and had a chance to be "forgotten"... Yet it still did quite well...

Bottom line: KOTOR is about the story (as much as the prequell trilogy was)... Even if it to a certain "reader" a induvidual chapter seems below par we are all anxcious to read it to the end (espacially when the first 2 parts are real cliffhangers and screaming for closure). You can be sure 90% percet of people that picked up KOTOR I and fell in love with it subsequently picking up KOTOR II will be picking up KOTOR III, even if II left them down a bit. KOTOR has grown into a franchise inside a franchise by now and dare I say KII could have been a lot lot worse and KIII would still do well. Personally I believe k2 went into the wrong direction killing off all jedi and providing a "special one" (shame applying "OT style" to KOTOR era filled with other opportunities) but I`m still eagerly awaiting the conclusion and if nothing else very very much looking forward to another SW themed RPG.

Slap it on the nextgen egine (mass efect engine or even NWN2 one), market the franchise and its money in the kitty for sure. SW allways sold great even if it was crap; and KOTOR series is far far FAR from that.

Edited by Brdavs

i wasn't so much refering to the time it takes to make the game really - i was refering to the fact that Lucasarts seems to have lain off everyone who was working on the game- hence ending production. I was mearly saying that if the concepts of KOTOR 3 have been stopped completelly (in the terms of never making the game at all) i believe that they should seriously reconsider.

However i do agree with many comments on both fronts.

It could always be a ruse set up by lucasarts to make us think that the game will never be released, but it would be a strange move for lucasarts to do such a thing, having always been rather forthcoming with games in the past. I hope this is the case!

However, saying that, although i view KOTOR 2 as being just as good as 1, i still think it could have been better if the designers had finished the game later, rather than a rushed release. I hope that lucasarts and especially obsidian (if they will be the lead crew for the next installment), that they do not make the same mistake twice.

Not in any way connected with this discussion i know, but the major reason i love KOTOR 2 is for the Villains, especially Nihilus, as i think the concept of a "mystery man" with his power is ultimatly the most haunting in the whole Star Wars universe. They created a masterpiece with Nihilus

But yeah all what i said before - i dont mean any disrespect to any of the designers but i do think they could have created an even better game given the time, but it was a fantastic game nontheless, much more dark in most ways than the first

hope you reconsider lucasarts, we need another game in the series at some point - whether a long time or short!

+++++++++++++++

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me

i wasn't so much refering to the time it takes to make the game really - i was refering to the fact that Lucasarts seems to have lain off everyone who was working on the game- hence ending production. I was mearly saying that if the concepts of KOTOR 3 have been stopped completelly (in the terms of never making the game at all) i believe that they should seriously reconsider.

However i do agree with many comments on both fronts.

It could always be a ruse set up by lucasarts to make us think that the game will never be released, but it would be a strange move for lucasarts to do such a thing, having always been rather forthcoming with games in the past. I hope this is the case!

However, saying that, although i view KOTOR 2 as being just as good as 1, i still think it could have been better if the designers had finished the game later, rather than a rushed release. I hope that lucasarts and especially obsidian (if they will be the lead crew for the next installment), that they do not make the same mistake twice.

Not in any way connected with this discussion i know, but the major reason i love KOTOR 2 is for the Villains, especially Nihilus, as i think the concept of a "mystery man" with his power is ultimatly the most haunting in the whole Star Wars universe. They created a masterpiece with Nihilus

But yeah all what i said before - i dont mean any disrespect to any of the designers but i do think they could have created an even better game given the time, but it was a fantastic game nontheless, much more dark in most ways than the first

hope you reconsider lucasarts, we need another game in the series at some point - whether a long time or short!

I think you are in the right. If the time factor was taken with a little more consideration, I also think that the game would have been extrodinarily better in quality. I think that another year in production would have made a major difference. Whenever Lucas Arts gets started on "KotOR III", I hope they consider the legnth of time needed to produce a quality game. I really don't care who creates a third game. All I hope for is that they take the time to think things through.

If Lucas Arts is keeping a lid on things (thus, the game is in development), I think it is a good move on their behalf to keep things quite. Creating a new story to stitch the mistakes due to bad editting is tough. When you cut content from a movie or game, the event being edited doesn't exist to the viewer. We don't have ESP. We can speculate, but we don't have ESP. While creating a third act to KotOR, I think there is some important things to clearify inorder for a story to make sense. Thats a tought job.

Guest The Architect

I think in a sense, LA has left the KotOR franchise behind, but they haven't.

What I mean is, well, my Archie senses just tell me that LA isn't interested in continuing the "Revan/Exile/thingy" saga anymore, but, later on down the track, when KotOR III discussions mentioning words such as Revan, the Exile and the True Sith pretty much just die away, LA will announce KotOR III, and at first, we'll all be pretty excited and stuff, only to find out that it's an entirely new story they're doing.

So to put short, I don't think LA will abandon the KotOR franchise, but I don't think LA is not going to take the cowards way out of answering the currently unanswered questions of TSL. I hope I'm wrong, but hope has always led me to sadness and disappointment in my life, so yeah.

I do feel everyone's frustation. LA is a bunch of *money interested children of unmarried parents*.....................

sadly i have to agree that they are defo taking the wrong lines with the games now

instead of going for all new stories they are just trying to milk as much as they can out of the films

they are releasing two new Star Wars games soon enough (within a year or so) that are made from either loopholes in the films and **** they missed out, or just simply basing another game off of the films altogether

these are Star Wars: The force Unleashed and a new Battlefront

both sound good but i think we can safely say that once these are released it just has to be the end of just copying more games from the films

they are starting to become a novelty rather than a serious game - and that is never good for the fans who want a serious bit of gaming that will give them a rush

KOTOR3 is the only way forward for lucasarts before they sell out completelly, either that or a film based on the Old Republic (ie. kotor 1 or 2 - like a miniseries on HBO like Band of Brothers), but i cant see that happening

but we live and learn and time will tell, maybe lucasarts isnt as dumb as its acting latelly!

+++++++++++++++

The Force shall free me

What I mean is, well, my Archie senses just tell me that LA isn't interested in continuing the "Revan/Exile/thingy" saga anymore, but, later on down the track, when KotOR III discussions mentioning words such as Revan, the Exile and the True Sith pretty much just die away, LA will announce KotOR III, and at first, we'll all be pretty excited and stuff, only to find out that it's an entirely new story they're doing.

So to put short, I don't think LA will abandon the KotOR franchise, but I don't think LA is not going to take the cowards way out of answering the currently unanswered questions of TSL. I hope I'm wrong, but hope has always led me to sadness and disappointment in my life, so yeah.

Is that a bad thing though? I know many SW fans hate TSL. A new series "reboot" may bring those people back into the KOTOR series once more. Sure, tough questions are forgotten, but then again, I sincerecly believe that the True Sith will be destroyed at the end of K3, so why bother asking?

A new storyline may in fact be much more interesting to read and see. The reason the KOTOR game worked was because it focused on something TOTALLY different from the PT/OT era, allowing it to go into new places. By focusing on a different story, you return back to the main advantage of setting games in the KOTOR series (write any story you want without fear of having to follow some canonical structure).

Edited by SilentScope001

Is that a bad thing though? I know many SW fans hate TSL. A new series "reboot" may bring those people back into the KOTOR series once more. Sure, tough questions are forgotten, but then again, I sincerecly believe that the True Sith will be destroyed at the end of K3, so why bother asking?

A new storyline may in fact be much more interesting to read and see. The reason the KOTOR game worked was because it focused on something TOTALLY different from the PT/OT era, allowing it to go into new places. By focusing on a different story, you return back to the main advantage of setting games in the KOTOR series (write any story you want without fear of having to follow some canonical structure).

but remember you have to think back - people didnt like episode 1 because it was too different - i think if they stick to the same type of storyline they should be okay but if you remove it too far youv screwed up an awesome story - i hope they consider that

+++++++++++++++

The Force shall free me

my ideas for basic gameplay stuff, my ideas for planets, and some planet/character storylines

this is incomplete and i dont have it completely formulated such as party members etc.

improved graphics due to advances

find a crystal cave on each planet

hooded cloaks

lightsaber created with each trained jedi

harder to defeat enemies rather than sending 50 sith assassins that are killed in two seconds

more side-quests

new ship

as the first planet of the game: The planet Ithor, during one of their tri-annual "Time of Meeting"s. the surface is considered sacred and going to the ground is forbidden. you could go down there, it has these bafforr trees which are telepathic (you get a new force power right away?) Ithorians then discover you there and you are banned from Ithor, making it impossible to visit again, your given an ithorian party member as your first member, an ithorian who was down on the surface before you out of curiosity (curiosity is his weakness making him breakable and trainable.)(near bafforr tree is first encounter with a "true sith"?)

Note: Not all Ithorians are pacifists so this makes sense.

other planets:

Telos: after the reforming of the planet's surface has gone further, find hk-50 and 51 factory that was cut from the first game , which is still running but has no customers and where hk-47 is deactivated inside (get pieces from all over the factory [rather than galaxy] and put him back together) thus revisiting telos but with a new area mainly. not even on citadel station anymore but rather on a civilized location on the planets surface not far from the ruins of the place where you shuttled to the academy (factory is below that)

M4-78: Planet completely inhabited by droids originally cut from KOTOR 2. You encounter Bao-Dur, who has constructed a newer, slightly improved remote with the help of some of the droids. (better weapons on the remote), after his old one was destroyed while destroying Malachor V. This is something affected by your first discussions about the exile with hk-47 as you leave telos. If you say bao dur was trained hes already a jedi and has some of his tech skill anyway (how else would he build the droid) if you dont then hes just a tech. he joins your party.

Naboo: Newly discovered by humanoids as of KOTOR 2 (3951 BBY) Fight veermok (native creature) speak to gungans, glurrgs and few people. i dont have any good idea for a story line here except maybe find a party member, personnally i dont hate gungans and wouldnt mind having one in my party, for comical reasons. gungan would be "semi-sentient" mainly because they are somewhat primitive (in a star wars sense), the primitive ness would be his weakness making him too, breakable and trainable. (gungan could sound more liek the general gungans than jarjar, so no "MEESA JAR JAR BINKS" kinda stuff.

Mandalore: this place is mandalorian city, see mandalore after he went back to reorganize and rebuild the mandalorians. Gain a mandalorian party member, soldier class. the only way to train him as a jedi is toshow him your true power and have him respect you. (true sith assault on mandalorian city?)

Dantooine: visit the exiles homeworld of dantooine even though were tired of it. it now has a full settlement rather than jsut khoonda. you find that the people have rebuilt the enclave to honor the jedi after realizing difference between sith and jedi. There are new masters teaching there. You go there and speak with them, learnign a new force power from them (battle meditation?) and you gain a new party member (jedi student there) girl if you are male guy if you are female (love interest) still lots of mercs on-planet. maybe you become a master here and get to choose one of your guys as an apprentice?

Katarr: empty planet of ruins. lots of dark side power, looking for site of jedi meeting as place strongest with force. lots of loot. (no crystal cave on this planet cuz its dead) find some "true sith" wandering around looking for it too. this is the korriban of KOTOR 3.

Unknown Regions: Final area you fight with or against revan and exile depending on your alignment and what you said they were.

Edited by KamikaziDC

darkcloud.gif

"Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds." HK-47

my ideas for basic gameplay stuff, my ideas for planets, and some planet/character storylines

this is incomplete and i dont have it completely formulated such as party members etc.

improved graphics due to advances

find a crystal cave on each planet

hooded cloaks

lightsaber created with each trained jedi

harder to defeat enemies rather than sending 50 sith assassins that are killed in two seconds

more side-quests

new ship

as the first planet of the game: The planet Ithor, during one of their tri-annual "Time of Meeting"s. the surface is considered sacred and going to the ground is forbidden. you could go down there, it has these bafforr trees which are telepathic (you get a new force power right away?) Ithorians then discover you there and you are banned from Ithor, making it impossible to visit again, your given an ithorian party member as your first member, an ithorian who was down on the surface before you out of curiosity (curiosity is his weakness making him breakable and trainable.)(near bafforr tree is first encounter with a "true sith"?)

Note: Not all Ithorians are pacifists so this makes sense.

other planets:

Telos: after the reforming of the planet's surface has gone further, find hk-50 and 51 factory that was cut from the first game , which is still running but has no customers and where hk-47 is deactivated inside (get pieces from all over the factory [rather than galaxy] and put him back together) thus revisiting telos but with a new area mainly. not even on citadel station anymore but rather on a civilized location on the planets surface not far from the ruins of the place where you shuttled to the academy (factory is below that)

M4-78: Planet completely inhabited by droids originally cut from KOTOR 2. You encounter Bao-Dur, who has constructed a newer, slightly improved remote with the help of some of the droids. (better weapons on the remote), after his old one was destroyed while destroying Malachor V. This is something affected by your first discussions about the exile with hk-47 as you leave telos. If you say bao dur was trained hes already a jedi and has some of his tech skill anyway (how else would he build the droid) if you dont then hes just a tech. he joins your party.

Naboo: Newly discovered by humanoids as of KOTOR 2 (3951 BBY) Fight veermok (native creature) speak to gungans, glurrgs and few people. i dont have any good idea for a story line here except maybe find a party member, personnally i dont hate gungans and wouldnt mind having one in my party, for comical reasons. gungan would be "semi-sentient" mainly because they are somewhat primitive (in a star wars sense), the primitive ness would be his weakness making him too, breakable and trainable. (gungan could sound more liek the general gungans than jarjar, so no "MEESA JAR JAR BINKS" kinda stuff.

Mandalore: this place is mandalorian city, see mandalore after he went back to reorganize and rebuild the mandalorians. Gain a mandalorian party member, soldier class. the only way to train him as a jedi is toshow him your true power and have him respect you. (true sith assault on mandalorian city?)

Dantooine: visit the exiles homeworld of dantooine even though were tired of it. it now has a full settlement rather than jsut khoonda. you find that the people have rebuilt the enclave to honor the jedi after realizing difference between sith and jedi. There are new masters teaching there. You go there and speak with them, learnign a new force power from them (battle meditation?) and you gain a new party member (jedi student there) girl if you are male guy if you are female (love interest) still lots of mercs on-planet. maybe you become a master here and get to choose one of your guys as an apprentice?

Katarr: empty planet of ruins. lots of dark side power, looking for site of jedi meeting as place strongest with force. lots of loot. (no crystal cave on this planet cuz its dead) find some "true sith" wandering around looking for it too. this is the korriban of KOTOR 3.

Unknown Regions: Final area you fight with or against revan and exile depending on your alignment and what you said they were.

i have to say you have some pretty nice ideas. I love the idea of visiting katarr because canon for the story is that Visas survives, in which case she would most likelly go to visit her homeworld, which of course, depending on the story of kotor 3, would make perfect sense to visit just to trace the exile to the unknown regions. I think there should be some reference to Malachor IV again, if only for the fact that it is the epitome of evil, and i personally love it!

i would also like to be able to visit Coruscant to consult the academy or something like that, or maybe you could be a senator in the game, sent to search for the exile and revan because of their disapearance, almost like a rescue party. Because of that it may involve visiting a few planets that have already been convered in the last 2 films, i particualrly loved Nah Shaddah in 2 because of the intricacy.

Of course if this story is to become true, the exile took the ebon hawk with her/him into the unknown regions. This means a whole new ship hehe which is always good, but i would like a bigger ship with more party members and maybe a full scale war or two in play (dream on lol).

I would love the idea of having more customisation in the clothing of the players, because the presets are not always great to be honest. I would like both the tunics from Kotor 1 and the full robes from 2 bringing back though, but maybe with hoods for the dark siders, or maybe a removable hood. More realistic battles would be nice too!

I would also like the idea of either revan or the exile joining your party but it would be difficult to recognise them due to the customisation in kotor 1 and 2. Maybe you could see bastila and revan on an unknown planet or something meditating and then join your party and they keep making out and stuff on the ship and you walk in on them doing the naughties =P oh god im such a virtual perv hehe :)

yeah but there defo needs to be a love story again, but a proper one really not like the "i love you" crap in kotor 1 or the.... well.... nothing in kotor 2 - we need some serious lovin'!

yeah well im pervy cant help that but hope you like my ideas :)

+++++++++++++++

The Force shall free me

some improvement to the space battles would be sweet too. the space parts are kinda crappy and not well thought out and id like to see improvement there. the love plot would definately add to the story really well and id love expansion on that. maybe have a better customization system for the player. if anyone has ever played eve, you customize a char and then take a screenshot and thats your player icon, if you could do that itd be awsome because it would allow for cooler appearances. personally manaan was my fav. planet from kotor 1 and id like sumthing along those lines.

darkcloud.gif

"Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds." HK-47

some improvement to the space battles would be sweet too. the space parts are kinda crappy and not well thought out and id like to see improvement there. the love plot would definately add to the story really well and id love expansion on that. maybe have a better customization system for the player. if anyone has ever played eve, you customize a char and then take a screenshot and thats your player icon, if you could do that itd be awsome because it would allow for cooler appearances. personally manaan was my fav. planet from kotor 1 and id like sumthing along those lines.

same thoughts tbh - the idea of manaan is awesome too hehe all the water and shizz - maybe bigger levels too but defo a new thing where instead of using the turbolaser on the ship, you can just drive the ship as part of a fleet or something - that would rock

+++++++++++++++

The Force shall free me

... instead of using the turbolaser on the ship, you can just drive the ship as part of a fleet or something - that would rock

indeed it would. and pcs and the 360 could handle doing that so its not out of the question.

darkcloud.gif

... instead of using the turbolaser on the ship, you can just drive the ship as part of a fleet or something - that would rock

indeed it would. and pcs and the 360 could handle doing that so its not out of the question.

chuffing hope its possible hehe

we need a good space battle - i mean the ones in Battlefront 2 are okay but a bit mediocre to say the least. I want hectic like in episode 6 at the end with the second death star - just a haze of fighters lol and you in the middle with a freighter or fighter of your own just battering the crap out of them all

oooo god i hope heaven is whatever you make it - cos mine would be star wars for def!

+++++++++++++++

The Force shall free me

i would also like to be able to visit Coruscant to consult the academy or something like that, or maybe you could be a senator in the game, sent to search for the exile and revan because of their disapearance, almost like a rescue party. Because of that it may involve visiting a few planets that have already been convered in the last 2 films, i particualrly loved Nah Shaddah in 2 because of the intricacy.

I actually wouldn't mind being a Senator, but what I think should get him/her significantly wrapped up is when she/he acquires T3-M4. Maybe T3 could also accompany the Senator onto the Senate Hall and be indirectly influential in shaping a few key incidents (ie after effects of the TRP, moving on to planets like Taris) before getting into the more action-oriented moments of the game

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

we need a good space battle - i mean the ones in Battlefront 2 are okay but a bit mediocre to say the least. I want hectic like in episode 6 at the end with the second death star - just a haze of fighters lol and you in the middle with a freighter or fighter of your own just battering the crap out of them all

oooo god i hope heaven is whatever you make it - cos mine would be star wars for def!

Get a Gamecube. Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader

First time I played it when I got to the battle of Endor I had to put it down right after it started. Seemingly countless Tie Interceptors, plus a couple of Star Destroyers, a Mon Cal vessel, and a frigate. Perhaps more. It was AWESOME.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Get a Gamecube. Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader

First time I played it when I got to the battle of Endor I had to put it down right after it started. Seemingly countless Tie Interceptors, plus a couple of Star Destroyers, a Mon Cal vessel, and a frigate. Perhaps more. It was AWESOME.

Yes that battle was a good one. Far from boring I'd say.

Surprise, surprise, I am back. Space battles may seem good but they shouldn't come as a requirement for Kotor III. Many people hated the fights in space in Kotor I, some people sayd that they couldn't complete it because they are handicapped. Others simply wanted to get a drink when they were travelling from one planet to the other to not sit there and await loading times. The space scenes didn't offer anything either, no xp, no loot, nothing. Don't get me wrong, space is part of star wars and without space it the game isn't complete but I think you should be able to do like Kotor II / onderon battle or maybe tell some of your companions to man the turrets so they can take out the fighters, off course you would see a cutscene when your companions take out some fighters.

Yeah, I definately hope you are wrong, on the other hand they might "go canon", you know that I don't like that idea but it might be the other option. Hm, sometimes you can ask yourself what's better, a canon storyline with a LSM Revan / LSF Exile or one in which they are both dead. I hope it will be one where we can customize our Revan / Exile but it might be wishful thinking. The "problem" is that people will still buy the game.

Edited by hawk

Master Vandar lives!

Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader

Good times, good times.

th_Silly_avatar_by_Dicx.gif

Get the Xwing series you youngsters!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

[quote](Omelette @ Oct 1 2007, 03:17 PM) 
[quote](Tale @ Sep 25 2007, 09:56 AM) 
Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader

Good times, good times.

Get the Xwing series you youngsters!

Agreed, X-wing vs Tie Fighters was the best, although I like X-wing Alliance variety in flyable ships.

Edited by Valdoroth