TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

831 issues in total... how many bugs can you squeeze into one game? :)

And it's 28 now.

26 now. Jeezz we're stuck in those damn 20's >_< I want it now! I was 100% that it'll be released this summer (after being disappointed for two last ones) but now it seems that it may not be released even in this year. NOOOOOOOO!!! :down:

Edited by Sharen the Exile

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

We're down to 24 again. I swear they are doing this just to screw with us. :ermm:

Yeah - two guys just randomly adding and subtracting from the number to look like they're working...the modder's version of those glasses with eyes painted on them perhaps? :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Back to 25 lol. They are sure geting alot of work done. They went to 29 and went back to 25 in one day.

I can understand the frustration, but there's not much anyone can do, apart from try to help I suppose. I guess solving one problem might introduce other bugs, or clash with the corrections/alterations they make. Well, good luck and hopefully there will be more progress soon.

I can't wait until this thing is released and someone immediately starts wailing about bugs in the game (not related to installation problems)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

TSLRP has always sounded more like hentai tentacle monster to me.

Holy Appendage of Tentacular Rape-age, Kirrotu!

:o

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I can't wait until this thing is released and someone immediately starts wailing about bugs in the game (not related to installation problems)

:o

Even if they make a nice shiny installer with all kinds of checks built into the install script, there will be people whining about the complexity and bugginess of the mod because they can't figure out how to properly agree to a license agreement, select install directory, press next a couple of times and then press "finish" :aiee:

(I would prefer a simple zip file, maybe with a patch file if any existing files needs their binaries modified, but thats besides the point, I'll gladly take what I am offered)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Perhaps this will get done before Christmas.

2010?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Perhaps this will get done before Christmas.

2010?

Don't be ridiculous.

Clearly before 2020.

NO.

Before Duke Nukem Forever.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE I AM NOT MORE INTERESTED IN THIS MOD BECAUSE THE MAKERS CLEARLY DON'T REALLY DO TRUE WORK FOR THEIR CRAFT AND THEREFORE WILL NEVER FINISH THIS I'M SO DISAPPOINTED BY YOU BLA BLA BLA BLA

Seriously, I'm losing hope I get this mod this summer. I was sure this would've been ready by June, remembering how by winter it was declared that project was nearing its end :sad:

Oh well, I just need to hang on.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE I AM NOT MORE INTERESTED IN THIS MOD BECAUSE THE MAKERS CLEARLY DON'T REALLY DO TRUE WORK FOR THEIR CRAFT AND THEREFORE WILL NEVER FINISH THIS I'M SO DISAPPOINTED BY YOU BLA BLA BLA BLA

Seriously, I'm losing hope I get this mod this summer. I was sure this would've been ready by June, remembering how by winter it was declared that project was nearing its end :sad:

Oh well, I just need to hang on.

Hang in there man! You're gonna be just fine. It'll be done soon and then you can have hours and hours of fun! Damnit modders! I need a bug fix in here stat! We're losing him! :lol:

Oh, I'm definetly still awaiting this more eagerly than anything fans have ever done for any game EVER, but it kinda sucks because I really believed that after that winter declaration we would get it in april at last, prolly earlier :sad:

25 left. oh and im newly obsessed with the TSLRP...the videos...they made me giddy.I went out and bought KOTOR II for PC, just so I could bask in the glory of Team Gizka.I just want it to be done before christmas. september or october. or august.

Edited by Darth Caius

I just want it to be done before christmas. september or october. or august.

Shouldn't that be October then September? :) j/k

I'll wont lose hope though... doing what they are doing is hard. I mean every bug fix is has a potential to make a crash or major bug... I'm actually surprised they haven't had more pop up.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png