TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

You finally figured it out. See, it'll be done when Matt Millen takes the Detroit Lions to the Super Bowl.

Who's Matt Millen?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You finally figured it out. See, it'll be done when Matt Millen takes the Detroit Lions to the Super Bowl.

Who's Matt Millen?

He's the general manager of the Detroit Lions. According to Wikipedia he took over in 2000 with a team that just barely missed out on going to the playoffs and proceeded to run them into the ground. The team has a record of 24-72 since he took over.

This project is such a Internet Drama

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

or at least it creates such :facepalm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

It's always fun to see some new material. Heck, i never even heard about this before.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Where IS IT?

1 question... is this restored content "gender neutral"? And if not, in roughly what percentage will it "favour" a certain gender?

Rather worry about rebuilding HK-47... or you miss alot of good :)

And I am pretty sure content for both sides is restored; as for LS/DS...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

1 question... is this restored content "gender neutral"? And if not, in roughly what percentage will it "favour" a certain gender?

I think the game will still stick to the Canon of KotoR II, where the Jedi Exile was a female human. Though the developers themselves didn't favour any gender in any aspect, they did both a full plan for male and female Exile(s) and I don't think TG will change any of those plans.

It was after all, Lucasarts who said that the Exile was a female.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Oh, you ment a video. I thought you meaned some webpage had made preview of TSLRP

23. :sad:

Number going up also indicates progress. :)

I still prefer the kind of progress where the numbers get smaller. :)

That always happens with my bank balance....does that mean I'm getting richer?

That happens to you too?! I sure hope it means that I'm getting richer! :(

23. :sad:

Number going up also indicates progress. :)

I still prefer the kind of progress where the numbers get smaller. :(

That always happens with my bank balance....does that mean I'm getting richer?

Only if you're overdrawn.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

831 issues in total... how many bugs can you squeeze into one game? :)

And it's 28 now.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein