TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

I'm going to cry :'(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

To skip some spam and return to the topic perhaps... :verymad:

I'm quite curious as to how the summer really will affect the project as a whole (in a short term of course). Team Gizka are, after all, humans - so wanted to ask Dashus if you've recieved any reports from your teammates if they'll be leaving for vacation, or if the project perhaps would be put on a hold so that the team would catch a breath and come back in august with renewed powers?

Has the TG staff discussed this perhaps?

(Yes I know Xard, hereby I'm breaking your theory that TG is a full of All-know-coding-robots on M4-78, who work on restoring the lost content of the entire story, kind of... Someone had to tell you mate :lol: )

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

0000841: Kreia: If you are so certain of your path then do what you will; I care not.

During the banter between Kreia, Disciple/Handmaiden and Visas concerning the PCs wishes to find the Bounty Hunters upon arriving on Nar Shaddaa (arrival.dlg), Kreia's voice over says:

"If you are so certain of your path then do what you will; it makes no difference."

However. Her subtitle says:

"If you are so certain of your path then do what you will; I care not."

That was the newest issue. They reaaaally want to nail down as many bugs as possible.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

:bat: :bat: Alright, who let the testers out? :bat: :bat:

Really though... it seems that the team is doing well. Just can't wait to see how :lol: evil :devil: I can be... Keep up the good work.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Has the TG staff discussed this perhaps?

(Yes I know Xard, hereby I'm breaking your theory that TG is a full of All-know-coding-robots on M4-78, who work on restoring the lost content of the entire story, kind of... Someone had to tell you mate :devil: )

Huh? I was the one who said they we should let them enjoy the summer and not be bothered about our stupid whining :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, the game have been out for 2.5 years, and I am loosing interest very fast. Yeah, I think it would be cool to see this project done, but I am no longer interested in all the hype. Whenever they are done with this massive modification, I am sure eager TSL players will download with interest. After watching this mod move back and forth in progress numbers, I have completely lost interest in its potential. Life moves onward, and I am not waiting.

Good luck guys,

Force Slayer

Well, the game have been out for 2.5 years, and I am loosing interest very fast. Yeah, I think it would be cool to see this project done, but I am no longer interested in all the hype. Whenever they are done with this massive modification, I am sure eager TSL players will download with interest. After watching this mod move back and forth in progress numbers, I have completely lost interest in its potential. Life moves onward, and I am not waiting.

Good luck guys,

Force Slayer

Oh my god... we're losing him... QUICK, DIAL 911... CALL AN AMBULANCE !!!!!

Good luck guys,

Force Slayer

What in the world are you talking about? What is it costing you to "wait"? The 5 seconds it takes to check the forum once a week (or month)? "Life move onward????" WTF?!? What did the TSLRP guys say you can't download it unless you don't play any other games till its own? Is this like a relationship that's been put on hold? If you stop waiting, what are you going to do now? I don't get it.

This just makes no sense. It'll come out, and then it might cost you some time. But if you think it'd be interesting or fun, why would you play it 5 months ago but not 5 months from now? Got big plans to give up games altogether? I'm just trying to imagine a situation that would make sense of your post, but it aint easy.

don't understand neither...anyway...back to 29...it hurts :shifty:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, two and a half years is nothing. I waited five for Thief 3. Actually, I'm still waiting for Thief 3. Just don't tell that to my coven of sworn console elitists. They wouldn't like to know that I modded the heck out of the game.

Now, 12 years for Duke Nukem Forever(And Ever And Ever...), over 30 to lose your virginity for most nerds, those are long waits. Bloody long.

That said, how is it shaping up? I've yet to buy K2, not that I'm waiting for this project, but I could as well buy it when this comes out, it's gonna be pretty cheap in either case.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Damn, two and a half years is nothing. I waited five for Thief 3. Actually, I'm still waiting for Thief 3. Just don't tell that to my coven of sworn console elitists. They wouldn't like to know that I modded the heck out of the game.

Now, 12 years for Duke Nukem Forever(And Ever And Ever...), over 30 to lose your virginity for most nerds, those are long waits. Bloody long.

That said, how is it shaping up? I've yet to buy K2, not that I'm waiting for this project, but I could as well buy it when this comes out, it's gonna be pretty cheap in either case.

Hard to say...I, like many others am very excited for this but in an instance it could be gone. I have the game and am waiting this thing out before I play it again. I've played most of the major paths, oddly enough I've yet to play a canon game without using codes or skipping the dialogue for the hell of it.

wookiedance.gif

And the bugs keep getting shuffled around. They took down three feature bugs, but tossed in two new minors. Meaning we are now down to 23. If they keep decreasing at this rate it could be done by morning!

Edited by Deraldin

And the bugs keep getting shuffled around. They took down three feature bugs, but tossed in two new minors. Meaning we are now down to 23. If they keep decreasing at this rate it could be done by morning!

Well if they are I'm calling in sick tomorrow.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

i recently bought my own copy of the game...

So now it's just a matter of patience and faith in the team.

And if i see how much work Dashus is putting in to it the last few days i believe that the TSLRP-Fix wll be released within the nect few weeks.

Just in time for me to finish the game several times before the summerbreak is over :thumbsup:

Good job Team Gizka !

Down to 22!

I'm starting to think they are just screwing with us... It's really been done for months, but they enjoy watching us get our hopes up with each new bugfix on to have them all come crashing down when several new ones pop up. :*

Edited by Deraldin

OMG OMG :*:wowey::woot:

Okay that's out of my system. Great work you guys I look forward to reinstalling KOTOR 2 when your finished :D

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Looks like the team has been working hard. Keep the countdown going.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Down to 22!

I'm starting to think they are just screwing with us... It's really been done for months, but they enjoy watching us get our hopes up with each new bugfix on to have them all come crashing down when several new ones pop up. :sorcerer:

You finally figured it out. See, it'll be done when Matt Millen takes the Detroit Lions to the Super Bowl.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.