TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

(Btw, can anyone thing of a better term than 'mod' to discribe the RP? Somehow that just doesn't seem to do justice to the amount of work they have, and are, putting into this)

TSLRP Fan Patch :)

I don't know, Patch makes me think of plasters and small cuts. This is more akin to life support.

The Sith Lords REBORN MODIFICATION!

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

(Btw, can anyone thing of a better term than 'mod' to discribe the RP? Somehow that just doesn't seem to do justice to the amount of work they have, and are, putting into this)

TSLRP Fan Patch :)

I don't know, Patch makes me think of plasters and small cuts. This is more akin to life support.

TSLRP Fan Triple Bypass?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That one nurse that's really hot?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I can allow it simply because I'm a bad person. In fact, I think I'll allow it again.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

For the sake of not letting this slip off the first page, I'm here for no reason. How could you people allow this?

By the way, there's still 27 problems left.

I did it last time. I couldn't do it twice in a row unless there had been some change to report. :)

For the sake of not letting this slip off the first page, I'm here for no reason. How could you people allow this?

I did it last time. I couldn't do it twice in a row unless there had been some change to report. :)

You could have just stated the obvious.

As in...There is still 27 problems left....last time I checked.

I did it last time. I couldn't do it twice in a row unless there had been some change to report. :ermm:

You could have just stated the obvious.

As in...There is still 27 problems left....last time I checked.

What kind of weirdo does that?

Edited by Tale

That isn't best deceiving for deceiving? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Psst. Tale. That isn't the best stratagem for inveiglement.

You know you're the only one for me, Meta.

just thought i would add that there are 26 bugs left, the translation team has been working for sometime now so hopefully there almost finished translating and we can get that out of the way

Actually the translation team doesn't even have anything to translate yet as I'm just getting over a nasty sinus infection :teehee:

Also given that they were just brought aboard less than a week ago I very much doubt they would have been close finishing within 2 weeks :ermm:

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

just thought i would add that there are 26 bugs left, the translation team has been working for sometime now so hopefully there almost finished translating and we can get that out of the way

Actually the translation team doesn't even have anything to translate yet as I'm just getting over a nasty sinus infection ;)

Also given that they were just brought aboard less than a week ago I very much doubt they would have been close finishing within 2 weeks :p

The best way to get over a sinus infection is to stay indoors, keep warm and keep the mind active.....say by working long hours in front of a computer ;)

As for motivating translation teams I've always found that needless violence arbitrarily handed out for the smallest mistake or slowdown in production can work wonders......

More Seriously, hope your getting better mate :)

Edited by Darth Mortis

hey, Hey, HEY PEOPLE! Settle down, 26 to go now.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Settle down?

! Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)