TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Guest Accept
Ill start getting excited when its down to 5.

Sexually.

*Does happy dance*

Hahaha!

That'll go into my sig. :thumbsup:

Sexually.

*Does happy dance*

Hahaha!

That'll go into my sig. :(

You're so evil. I can't believe you. Now my humiliation will be immortalized in your signature. Maybe I should just leave this board. Thanks, meta. Look what you did.

Sexually.

*Does happy dance*

Hahaha!

That'll go into my sig. :yucky:

You're so evil. I can't believe you. Now my humiliation will be immortalized in your signature. Maybe I should just leave this board. Thanks, meta. Look what you did.

Oh, think of poor OPG :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Sexually.

*Does happy dance*

Hahaha!

That'll go into my sig. :huh:

Hey, I didn't put it in my sig!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest Accept

It isn't humiliation. It's humour. :sweat:

But if you dislike it, then just give me a PM about it. o:)

Hey, I didn't put it in my sig!

Still... It's MY your fault! :huh:MINE!

*runs away and hides*

----------------

Yeah, come on, TSLRP! It's so close now! Yeah... sort of.

Edited by Accept
Humour

And we are down to 27! :-

Ummm wait a minute... :sad:

Edit: Didn't I stress the importance of locking up the beta testers?!?

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I must be strange, since as much as I want the RP to be finished I'm getting more and more impressed by the work they are doing. Why? If you take a look at the things they are editing its clear that they are attempting to make this as high quality as possible (given that there are parts of the programming they can't alter).

OK, so the number going up is slightly annoying, but I'd rather the number went up because they are altering very minor things, than they released it full of small errors. Almost every mod I've tried for K2 either doesn't work, puts in more glitches or unbalances the game-somehow I seriously doubt this is going to happen with the RP.

(Btw, can anyone thing of a better term than 'mod' to discribe the RP? Somehow that just doesn't seem to do justice to the amount of work they have, and are, putting into this)

Restoration Project of course :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

there has been progress, only that resolving several issues at times bring back others

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------