TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

24 for those who care and/or like to read numbers.

1 tweak issue fixed! :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They are doing it just to tease Xard. The minor issue will be the very last thing to go ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ladies and Gentlemen....we have 8b1.......not that they've solved anything new. Think they decided that last minor issue was holding progress up to much.

0000831: Handmaiden given PCs lightsaber instead of Atris

Description: Before Atris and Handmaiden fight, the Handmaiden is given the PCs lightsaber and it is automatically equipped. According to that nice content thread, Atris is supposed to be the one to have it instead.

That is one sneaky little bug :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ladies and Gentlemen....we have 8b1.......not that they've solved anything new. Think they decided that last minor issue was holding progress up to much.

Not really. It was mostly that it occured to us that most of the bugs have been fixed and given that there are likely to be more after the last of the content is restored it was prudent to move the "fix remaining bugs" step to after the "restore remaining stuff" step. WIP page has an updated build plan.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

It has been reverted back to 0.7b29 now :ermm

//EDIT: Nevermind, my firefox-cache seems to have gone bonkers...

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

going up to 26...after reaching 24...so sad :'(

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH THE DRAMA!

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

*Does happy dance*

Picturing various Orlando Bloom characters doing the happy dance together disturbs me. :)

Good work to getting the new build done, Team Gizka! As OOO is to Oblivion this Restoration is to The Sith Lords.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Omelette was seriously pwned here :mellow:

12_oz_pitted_prune_bag.jpg

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.